Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cruizin

How to post pics and do other stuff on the forum

Cruizin

PICS:

It's easy to upload pics into a post, but your pic must be smaller than 1.5 MB.  

1. bottom left of the new post, either drag in the pic or click "choose files" .

2. If you clicked "choose files" it opens your pc's or phones files where you can navigate to your pic and then click ok or choose. 

3.You will see the pic upload into a small window in the bottom left. After it uploads and you can see it, click the + symbol to upload it to your post. 

Finish your post and click "submit" .  Wasn't that easy? 

644978421_easybutton.jpg.51b09252aaf58c3fa9876f3960cdf616.jpg

• Thanks 1

Cruizin

HOW TO POST GIFS-Slightly different but just as easy. 

1. Go to the GIF you want, Right click on it

2. After right clicking, click on "copy image address"

3.Come back to this forum. In your post, on the bottom right, click on "insert other media" . 

4. Then click on insert image from URL

5. Now click "insert into post" .

Your GIf will show up in your post after your click "submit" . If your gif doesn't show, then you probably didn't click "copy or save image address" 

200w.webp

• Thanks 1

Cruizin

How to "Tag" or get another member's attention. Again, easy peasy.  Everything on this forum is easy. 

Just place an @ right before the member's username.  No spaces.  Like this @mjh937     Now, if mjh937 has his notifications set to "on" , he will get a notification on his device. 

If he has notifications to also send him an email, he will receive an email and come see why in the hell I just tagged him, lol. 

1675816631_easybutton.jpg.46b4954ca915e7cdc1d9c94e5e935c6f.jpg

• Thanks 1

Cruizin

How to share a thread from here on social media.   Often times, Facebook groups just SUCK when trying to find helpful tech info, because it's just one page of a clusterphuck of many posts. No way to organize helpful posts on one page. So, the same tech questions get asked every week on social media groups. 

We have a quick way to help people on your social media groups by sharing our helpful and well organized topics. 

1. Go to the very bottom of the thread that you want to share. 

2.On the bottom left, see all those Social media icons. Click on the one you want to share to.

3. If it's Facebook, when you click, a facebook window opens. 

4.Where it says "Share on your timeline", just click that, a dropdown box will appear where you can type in the name of your Facebook group. 

5. Post it on Facebook group, or Reddit Sub, or wherever you may roam. I dont care one bit, you can share our helpful posts and topics anywhere. In fact, it might bring us even more members. And the more members, the more info we can share with ea other. 

The more you share, the more you learn back in return. I promise! 

• Thanks 1

mjh937

Yep @admin, my notifications are on and I got the notification ?.  It works as advertised. 

• Haha 1

Cruizin

Ok, you can now change the color theme of this website !!    To change color of the website theme, scroll down to the bottom of the website and click on "theme" and choose dark dd or light dd. 

Light DD Theme 

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 9.31.33 PM.png

Dark DD Theme

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 9.31.15 PM.png

I find myself using Dark theme at home, and light theme at work.  What theme do you like best?