Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from Poland

r2r

Hi everyone. My name is Artur and I'm goingĀ to have one of the T700s this year . Ā The Black one šŸ™‚Ā Ā 

I'm not an experienced rider as I've been riding a bike just for 2 years, but IĀ like offroad riding much more

than between painted lines,Ā so T700 should fit perfectly.

I have CRF250L now and after some sprocketĀ magic it's a very very nice bike,Ā 

but it turnsĀ out, you cannot have just 1 bike for everything (fortunatelly šŸ™‚Ā )

My Tenere should be ready for July, but on 1-2Ā of June there is a TenereTour in my country and they plan to have

more than 10 bikes for testing. Ā Just confirmed my 1 hour test driveĀ and can't wait for it.

• Like 2

I think the new t7 will be a greatĀ bike... iā€™ve been a biker for many years but only a adv biker for Ā 5 years.... Ā i am very intrested of the new t7.... we will see if i gona be a yamma biker again! šŸ˜‰

• Like 1

On 5/17/2019 at 10:47 AM, r2r said:

Hi everyone. My name is Artur and I'm goingĀ to have one of the T700s this year . Ā The Black one šŸ™‚Ā Ā 

I'm not an experienced rider as I've been riding a bike just for 2 years, but IĀ like offroad riding much more

than between painted lines,Ā so T700 should fit perfectly.

I have CRF250L now and after some sprocketĀ magic it's a very very nice bike,Ā 

but it turnsĀ out, you cannot have just 1 bike for everything (fortunatelly šŸ™‚Ā )

My Tenere should be ready for July, but on 1-2Ā of June there is a TenereTour in my country and they plan to have

more than 10 bikes for testing. Ā Just confirmed my 1 hour test driveĀ and can't wait for it.

Hello Artur, welcome to the forum! I prefer off road riding as well. The CRF259L is a very nice bike to learn on, my son has one.Ā 

Ā 

I look forward to seeing pictures of your Black Tenere700 when you get it, as well as your ride reports and pictures!Ā 

On 5/19/2019 at 1:54 AM, Cruizin said:

(...)

I look forward to seeing pictures of your Black Tenere700 when you get it, as well as your ride reports and pictures!Ā 

Yeah, me tooĀ šŸ˜ƒĀ  Ā 

I have almost bought a KTM 790R but now I'm happy I haven't. Ā To many reported issues in only 1 month of selling.

I hopeĀ Yamaha will be much more reliable.