Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shaneygrog

Short review in English!

shaneygrog

Here is a basic review from England's MCN website. It was made part way through the Spanish press release and includes two short vids with the reviewer talking about the bike. It has been up for a couple of days now.

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/bike-reviews/yamaha/tenere-700/2019/

• Like 2

al700
On 5/24/2019 at 6:56 AM, shaneygrog said:

Here is a basic review from England's MCN website. It was made part way through the Spanish press release and includes two short vids with the reviewer talking about the bike. It has been up for a couple of days now.

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/bike-reviews/yamaha/tenere-700/2019/

I don't see any videos in the article. Could share the youtube links here? Thank you.

shaneygrog
10 hours ago, al700 said:

I don't see any videos in the article. Could share the youtube links here? Thank you.

I'm sorry al700, I can't find the two videos on U toob. I just used the link above and it still came up for me there though, i'm not sure why you can't watch them from that link? Maybe try again?

al700

No worries maybe is something to do with my browser. Let's hope MCN and Bennetts release a proper video. and also brake magazine and a few others.

shaneygrog

In the review MCN did say it was only a quick preview and a full review is to follow. I'm not sure when but I am waiting!