Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from Germany, NRW (Lower Rhine Area)

hombacher

Hi All and hello to the inmates!

Coming from Germany, Lower Rhine Area, with my actual ride of a Yamaha XSR700. I fell in love with this little CP2 motor about two years ago. I test rode it as an used XSR700 and was sure to have found my next ride.

On the attached picture you see the XSR with my wife's orange MT-09 behind it.

During all the years of waiting for the all new Tenere 700, I decided to build my own adventure riding bike. End of last year I went for a EXC500 additionally. There are some changes to come. Up to now it is larger fuel tank only and changed ratio of the sprocket. It is still no long distance travel bike, but it already led me to places, where I have never been before.

My way to the forums here happened, that we pre-ordered a new Yamaha Tenere 700 by the online system. For sure one Tenere to replace the MT-09 of my wife. She decided for a white/red one. At the moment, with all the euphoric test reports, we are not sure if we not switch the KTM against a second Tenere as well. But this will be decided in the next year.

Hoping and looking forward for some good around the globe chat and exchange,

BR

hombacher

Schottern_kl.jpg

versperrt.jpg

22 minutes ago, hombacher said:

Hi All and hello to the inmates!

Coming from Germany, Lower Rhine Area, with my actual ride of a Yamaha XSR700. I fell in love with this little CP2 motor about two years ago. I test rode it as an used XSR700 and was sure to have found my next ride.

On the attached picture you see the XSR with my wife's orange MT-09 behind it.

During all the years of waiting for the all new Tenere 700, I decided to build my own adventure riding bike. End of last year I went for a EXC500 additionally. There are some changes to come. Up to now it is larger fuel tank only and changed ratio of the sprocket. It is still no long distance travel bike, but it already led me to places, where I have never been before.

My way to the forums here happened, that we pre-ordered a new Yamaha Tenere 700 by the online system. For sure one Tenere to replace the MT-09 of my wife. She decided for a white/red one. At the moment, with all the euphoric test reports, we are not sure if we not switch the KTM against a second Tenere as well. But this will be decided in the next year.

Hoping and looking forward for some good around the globe chat and exchange,

BR

hombacher

Schottern_kl.jpg

versperrt.jpg

Nice pics!  Thanks for joining us! I look forward to seeing your future T7 pics! 

• Like 1