Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Swapping my Tiger 800 for a Tenere

JamesE

Hi Everyone,

I do a lot of trail riding on my Tiger 800. The new Tenere seems to answer a lot of issues that I have with my current bike so I'm looking forward to it arriving! I've been told by my local dealership that it will be on their July shipment whatever that means!

• Like 2

9to5adv.com

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody here likes you! Just kidding. Getting your bike in July is just sad for the rest of us who have to wait.

Won't be long now. Enjoy it and share yuor experience!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

Nobody here likes you! Just kidding. Getting your bike in July is just sad for the rest of us who have to wait.

Won't be long now. Enjoy it and share yuor experience!

Haha! 

I did get a text from my dealership saying that they should have a date for me tomorrow, so fingers crossed! I've got a short trip to France on the 31st July and I'm desperate to do it on the Tenere and not the Tiger.

• Like 1

9to5adv.com

• 1 month later...

Lucky you, I also have a 2016 Tiger 800XC and I've owned several of the single Tenere when I lived in Africa, can't wait for the T7. Tiger will have to be sold.

Gladly forsake the Tigers sweet triple for a more of road oriented motor. I would say the Tiger is more like a Sport Adventure Bike

Enjoy

Lyfe

www.BehindBars.bike