Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cruizin

Best T7 dirt video in this thread wins $75.00 usd gift card to retailer in your part of the world

Cruizin

We do this on our forums from time to time. People are taking delivery of their Tenere 700's and dammit, I want your youtube vids below.    Just go to your video on Youtube and click on either the share link button or copy the url, and paste it below. 

You can also post facebook vids here by clicking the videos date/time on Facebook and then on that new page copy the top url and paste it into your post below and it will auto populate. 

Rules. 

Winner must chose e gift card retailer that has an easy gift card purchase website, available in english please. I must be able to easily purchase for you the eventual winner's e gift card online,. E giftcards are immediately emiled to you from most reputable retailers worldwide. Amazon is also a possibility. 

Card value to winner will be equivalent to usd $75.00 in value. 

To enter  you must be posting vids of YOUR bike. Others can be in it as well, but you must have a new Tenere 700 that you own personally in any Video submitted below.  We will verify the winner personally. 

Each entrant can submit up to 3 videos total.

Winner will be chosen by Staff votes on September 1st 2019 and announced on September 1st, USA .

Go ride the piss out of your bike, include some killer mountain or rutted dirt road or trail  vids below. Dont be jumping and getting hurt, we want to see the bike in your favorite riding places offroad, having fun and not getting getting hurt.  After, we will do a road contest, but this is a 689cc dirtbike 

This thread is gonna be killer for a while, many will see your vids.    

Lets see who wins this and from which region of the world. 

Good luck all who enter

Tenere700.net staff

• Like 1

Cruizin

I so cannot wait until enough people have their bikes to fill this thread with killer T7 dirt vids.   Just paste your regular video link below, not the embed code. Our software auto embeds youtube, vimeo, even facebook vids .

@Midfield Rob @be ENDURO @powder  Have their bikes. Do any of you guys ride dirt? 

Cruizin

Bump, lets see those dirt videos!  Jumping and crashing is not the goal here, we do not want anyone to get hurt. Scenery is what we want to see, so sliding and having fun in the dirt on your T7!  Who gonna win? 

Cruizin

Wow, either none of you actually take this dirtbike in the dirt, or all of you are already rich millionaires and don't need a $75 giftcard? 

JamesE
On 8/12/2019 at 8:17 PM, Cruizin said:

Wow, either none of you actually take this dirtbike in the dirt, or all of you are already rich millionaires and don't need a $75 giftcard? 

I'll definitely do a video, but I need the bloody bike to turn up first!

• Haha 1

darkstar1269

Not sure if this guy is on this forum, but this is a decent video.