Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Suzuki drops the new Katana

Cruizin

• Members

Look at that...the Can-o-tuna is looking pretty good. Still not my style though. I think it'd look better without that little front fairing with a round headlight instead. 

1 hour ago, TavisB said:

Look at that...the Can-o-tuna is looking pretty good. Still not my style though. I think it'd look better without that little front fairing with a round headlight instead. 

Not my style either, but the 1981 model appealed to me just because there were no other sportbikes on the market, until the Honda Interceptor came along. 

I had a Karana back in the day and loved it, this one don’t look too bad but I’ve seen some teaser pics over the years of prototypes that looked better than this one.

My guess is they have used the motor out of the GSXS1000 which is a strong motor but it’s snatchy as hell so I hoped they have fixed that , I owned a GSXS1000 for over 2 years till it got stolen recently and it’s to be replaced with the T7, but if yam don’t hurry up and Suzuki do then ........

Archived