Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Saludos from Malta

Phaedrus

Hi! 

I'm a 60 year old boy with almost 50 of continuous riding since I first grab a neighbor's Honda Trail 50 and never looked back. I guess motorcycles was in my blood as my italian father carry me around in whatever two wheels he had at hand. Life and work took me to many countries and consequently many motorbikes. Now retired in this beautiful island with a little scooter to move around (Kawa J300). 

Looking for my next set of travel wheels after selling my dear 2013 V-Strom 650. My shortlist is the MG V85TT (Italian Blood), KTM 790 (nice memories of 2003 KTM 950 Adv) and this TT.  I seldom buy a bike the year of its intro, as real life usage trumps any testing protocol. As I ride and travel mostly alone, reliability and ease of maintenance is a must. 

"Let's see a blind man once said" so look forward to learn and participate here. By the way, congrats to the designers, the forum has quite a nice look.