Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Our forum is shaping up nicely, I appreciate all of you!

Cruizin

The world raid marketing hit me pretty hard. So hard, I created this forum a year ago, thinking that with all of that Marketing, Yamaha was about to launch this bike "world wide" after their "World Raid". I and most others expected the bike to be launched last November and then it would hit the USA this summer. This is how they launched the MT-07 and many other hyped up bikes.

So, I dumped a ton of money and about 100 hours into building the forum and adding upgrades to the software and November came and Yamaha said "mid summer" for the UK and later 2019 for Australia and freaking late 2020 for USA and Canada. Oh, Thanks Yamaha.

I kept the forum live, kept paying the hosting and software license fees and some of you kept coming along and.posting once in a while to keep the place alive. And man, I really appreciated that!

Now, people are all of a sudden joining and posting every day and this forum is turning into a proper community. Our member map has members pins from all over the world.

I want you all to know that this is YOUR forum. I'm open to suggestions for more boards.

I can also.launch a section for each region in the world , so that each region can have it's own board here to talk about regional meet ups and rides and regional classifieds sections.  

Have fun here, keep posting and feel free to reach out if any of you have any questions or feedback.

We are the world's Tenere 700 owners. We here in the USA and Canada can't wait to catch up with you!

Rob aka Cruizin 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Rob for giving us a space to meet other Tenere riders and chat shop! This is a great forum 🤙

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9to5adv.com

thanks, Rob, great job, I really appreciate it. For the moment I would not "split" into regional groups as I  enjoy the international setup. Wait a little bit longer and you will have all the tekkies, nerds, pros, freaks etc on board, too

cheers from Switzerland

Oliver

• Like 2

Hi all, 

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while.. I'm really greatfull and thankful to Rob for creating the forum. It has been keeping me busy and company at my time of not being able to ride.. I had a riding  accident a week and a half ago off my trusty WR250R and broke my left foot. I'm still eagerly awaiting the arrival of  my T7 in December. I have already got the accessories for it that I wanted..   I'm really excited and happy for everyone on the forum who have their T7s and are enjoying the bike and many adventures which you are sharing, thanks for keeping me entertained although jealous as well. You guys all have stunning landscapes and country side with breathtaking views. And great roads and trails to ride. No wonder you have been eagerly awaiting the T7..

Happy travels everyone. Look forward to seeing more posts of your adventures..

Cheers 

Marty 

5 hours ago, MARTY said:

Hi all, 

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while.. I'm really greatfull and thankful to Rob for creating the forum. It has been keeping me busy and company at my time of not being able to ride.. I had a riding  accident a week and a half ago off my trusty WR250R and broke my left foot. I'm still eagerly awaiting the arrival of  my T7 in December. I have already got the accessories for it that I wanted..   I'm really excited and happy for everyone on the forum who have their T7s and are enjoying the bike and many adventures which you are sharing, thanks for keeping me entertained although jealous as well. You guys all have stunning landscapes and country side with breathtaking views. And great roads and trails to ride. No wonder you have been eagerly awaiting the T7..

Happy travels everyone. Look forward to seeing more posts of your adventures..

Cheers 

Marty 

Oh no! Im so sorry to hear about your injury, hope your foot heals up proper. Foot injuries are tough to recover from, give it lots of rest! 

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your well wishes..

I Am resting my foot and keeping it elevated as much as possible. 

I broke & dislocated 2 toes next to my big toe. The toe next to my big toe has a pin in it that will come out in the next few weeks. I also shattered 2 bones in the middle of my foot from underneath that can't be repaired or operated on..

It's Going to be a slow recovery but again thanks to your forum and everyone sharing their stories,adventures and reviews on the bike that we have all been eagerly awaiting and that everyone is giving the T7 such a great rap for the bike that it is..

That makes me even more excited to get mine. Even so I'm injured at the moment. But I should be bike fit by December when its due to arrive..

Thanks again..

Cheers Marty 

• Like 1

MARTY,  hang on and keep healing. Your new T7  will need to see your neighborhood, when it arrives. :)

Cruizin, you did a great job with this forum. Sorry to hear that Yamaha wants you and all American customers to wait another year for your T7, but I can assure you - it's worth it anyway.  Thanks a lot for your efforts to make this forum such a friendly place. For me this is the first international forum, where I am active in any way. 

Thanks again,

Artur

• Like 1

Rob, great forum, many thanks for it.🙂

MARTY, I wish you health. 

Four years ago I broke my left ankle riding my Dr650, took me some time to get healthy. Now, I use Sidi Crossfire 2, they saved my legs a few  times.

• Like 1

Rob, the forum looks pretty good and thanks for setting it up.

Eventually is up to all of us to build a source rich, people friendly yet idea challenging place for all to learn and enjoy. 😎

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Rob forum is becoming fab and not a fob thanks. Sorry but not sorry UK got first in T7 allocations. My story is I waited a whole 3 days on mine a guy cancelled his pre order went he couldn't hold T7 up. My Aprilia blow up on the day the sold sign came off the blue T7 and bingo I bought it that same day. Lets get some banter going an d good arguments on mpg etc lol. Cheers Man we appreciate ya and OUR forum. Thank you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, r2r said:

MARTY,  hang on and keep healing. Your new T7  will need to see your neighborhood, when it arrives. 🙂

Cruizin, you did a great job with this forum. Sorry to hear that Yamaha wants you and all American customers to wait another year for your T7, but I can assure you - it's worth it anyway.  Thanks a lot for your efforts to make this forum such a friendly place. For me this is the first international forum, where I am active in any way. 

Thanks again,

Artur

Hi Artur, 

Thanks for your well wishes..

I Am planning to be ride fit by December when my Tenere arrives to show it many great roads and trails. I'm really excited to get it which is helping me to get through this and heal..

Enjoy your Tenere and stay safe..

Cheers Marty 

4 hours ago, slawmir said:

Rob, great forum, many thanks for it.🙂

MARTY, I wish you health. 

Four years ago I broke my left ankle riding my Dr650, took me some time to get healthy. Now, I use Sidi Crossfire 2, they saved my legs a few  times.

Hi Slawmir,

Thanks for your well wishes. Sorry to hear about your injury, I hope you are all healed and your ankle is back to 100%..

Thanks to Rob for creating the forum and you guys for sharing your stories, reviews on the T7 which are all very positive and it makes me even more excited to get mine..

Thanks again for your support and well wishes..

Keep Enjoying your Tenere and stay safe..

Cheers Marty 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 7:23 PM, Cruizin said:

Have fun here, keep posting and feel free to reach out if any of you have any questions or feedback.

We are the world's Tenere 700 owners. We here in the USA and Canada can't wait to catch up with you!

Rob aka Cruizin 

Hey Rob,

Just a note to say thanks a lot for setting this group up. A great resource to share experiences and it will only get more useful and helpful with time. Top man and thanks again.

Rich

PS what a superb bike. It's worth the wait.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rich TT said:

Hey Rob,

Just a note to say thanks a lot for setting this group up. A great resource to share experiences and it will only get more useful and helpful with time. Top man and thanks again.

Rich

PS what a superb bike. It's worth the wait.

Its my pleasure. I cant wait until the whole world has the T7 and we have 20,000 people posting on here ! This place is gonna be fun!