Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum
Pockey

Pockey

Morning all 

I own a xtz850 and have done over 100000 miles on her. I am planning a trip next year from uk to top of Norway and then in 2021 from the uk to cape town SA. My girl is a bit long in the tooth being 30 years old. So hence purchasing the new Tenere 700. I pick her up on Saturday and am truly excited to get her kitted up and ready for my travels. 

• Like 1

Cruizin
4 hours ago, Pockey said:

Morning all 

I own a xtz850 and have done over 100000 miles on her. I am planning a trip next year from uk to top of Norway and then in 2021 from the uk to cape town SA. My girl is a bit long in the tooth being 30 years old. So hence purchasing the new Tenere 700. I pick her up on Saturday and am truly excited to get her kitted up and ready for my travels. 

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining us! That sounds like a beautiful ride that you have planned. Congrats on the new bike, look forward to seeing your pictures. You can use our ride planning section to talk about your plans and then come back and post pics in our ride reports section if you like. 

Pockey

Thank you will definitely do 

NRWhiteKnight

Thank you for joining, Pockey, and Welcome to the forum. 🙂