Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Remember to "follow" interesting topics.

Cruizin

On This forum, each seperate thread is called a "topic". A topic has a title, and a post with replies below.  This topic I'm typing has a title and this here is the post. The topic is Following topics.

When you are reading a topic of discussions and want to be notified when that topic is updated with be content , just click on "follow".  Then, a small screen will pop up asking how and how often you want to be notified of new content in that topic. It's a great way to stay informed on interesting topics. I like to follow Ride reports, so I often follow those topics and set them to notify me once per week via email of the new content added to those topics.

If a topic is REALLY important to me, I choose to be notified as soon as new content is added.

Hope this makes sense to al if you have questions about following topics, just ask them below.

• Like 3