Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Australian release date (Hopefully)

T700

I was told my pre-ordered Tenere would be arriving on the Shores on December the 1st but they were actually hoping to have it in the store and to be released then(Victoria)

Also be careful as i ordered mine from Peter Stevens and i asked for a quote for all the accessories i wanted for it and when i got the price back the prices had no discount even for multiple items and buying the bike through them and  were actually higher that what the RRP price is, after i emailed them back  they said it was an error in the system so if you get any of the accessories from them be sure to check the price first in the online store, just google yshop, they did come back to me with a discounted price after i asked them though and they apologized as it is the prices in their system so nothing against them personally.

Counting down the days now boys and girls :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There may be a delivery problem with your bike. You see, I don't have the $$$ for a T7 just yet, but I know some guys down at Port Melbourne docks, and for a few bags they, well you know!

Ahh, jus kidd'n, I wish I was there with you as we both got our bikes and could start the ride together. I got a lot of family stuff going down right now, so when that's all over??? maybe I can think about my dreams again.

For you, good luck man. Enjoy the run in period, and if you want to head to our little farm north of Melbun before heading out to the Bool you are more than welcome.

Shane

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

T700 which PS in the City ? what color did you order  ? I put a deposit on a black one at peter Stevens in Geelong I don t think I am going to get any of the yamaha accessories except maybe heated grips yeah crunch time arriving for me soon as I have not sold one of my bikes yet Then again I see yamaha are offering  1% interest  finance on bikes 😬 👍  

• Like 1

Gday Ten7 i have also ordered one from PS Geelong but a red & white one, just sold my 690 & are super excited. I have owned 36 bikes but this is the first new one & i haven't even seen one in the flesh or ridden one yet. i have ordered a center stand with it & when they quoted the price it was about 20 bucks more than listed on the Yamaha site,but they honored the lower price.

• Like 1

yep.... I am hoping for the first week of Dec 19 also...   the dealer ride is late Nov... so first week in December makes sense...  

I ordered a blue one in July this year.. the wait is killing me.

• Like 2

On 11/9/2019 at 3:13 PM, Ten7 said:

T700 which PS in the City ? what color did you order  ? I put a deposit on a black one at peter Stevens in Geelong I don t think I am going to get any of the yamaha accessories except maybe heated grips yeah crunch time arriving for me soon as I have not sold one of my bikes yet Then again I see yamaha are offering  1% interest  finance on bikes 😬 👍  

Sorry mate i did reply to you but i must not have hit send i just noticed, i have ordered from Geelong also as im in the south west

• Like 1