Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Waves enthusiastically!

Life2ontour

Hello from one of two of us.

Yet to get the T7 (X2) but big plans for next summer and beyond.

Have had a test ride and video is doing reasonably well on YouTube.  We have little off road experience but bundles of desire.

Here to see what I can spend my money on!

🙂

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Life2ontour said:

Hello from one of two of us.

Yet to get the T7 (X2) but big plans for next summer and beyond.

Have had a test ride and video is doing reasonably well on YouTube.  We have little off road experience but bundles of desire.

Here to see what I can spend my money on!

🙂

Welcome to the forum!  If you are on a computer, try going to your profile and uploading a profile pic. It will show next to your posts. Also, you can add your location if you choose. You can also add your pin to our member map and also visit account settings and adjust your notification preferences! 

Yes, I've registered on my phone and don't have a profile pic to upload.  My better half is sorting one and I hope to do this tomorrow.  🙂

• Like 1