Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Hello from Dr650R

slawmir

I ride DR650R for about ten years.  I'm not experienced adventure rider, but I will, one day. I like dual-sport motorcycles, that's  why  I'm curious about Tenere700. My  Suzuki is good enough for me, but for long distances, I woud like to  get something newer. Last summer I did my first longer trip on my DR. For me, it's completely new experience, first day I've been riding 780 km, it was painfull , but I love it. I hope to ride Yamaha one day.

WP_20170129_13_58_41_Pro.jpg

WP_20180826_12_24_29_Pro.jpg

WP_20180723_15_43_19_Pro.jpg

Welcome, great looking DR, I ride a DRZ and almost brought a DR but I preferred the lighter option, I have ridden a couple of 780km days and it won’t matter what bike your on the more often you do it the better it will be, still tiring but your bike fitness will improve, the body adapts 

Cruizin, my location pin is on the member map .

NRWhiteKnight, at my location the weather is very changeable so I use to ride in all weather conditions, and riding off road gives me much more pleasure than on road, so I hope T7 is going to be off road capable.

Archived