Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Welcome to the great USA 2020 Yamaha T7 preorder scramble

Cruizin

At my dealer they have 5 people sitting in front of the computers waiting on this count down. They are just trying to get the pre preorder people done. Im gonna do my end preorder and they will do their end we shall see who gets a better placement.  

Got my number, dealer putting it in now. Fingers crossed. 

Took about a minute to get number emailed back to me. 

Same color choices for me, dealer was having problems doing preorders for the people that preordered cause of missing info, glad i did preorder myself and was able to give them reservation number instantly.  

Now im just waiting for another email from Yamaha saying that my preorder is complete. Wonder if they are sending out those emails. 

Everything went smooth for me so far. I got a call from yamaha about 15 minutes after my reservation number was sent to confirm I had a deposit placed already. My dealer has all the info now. Hopefully there are no hurdles for them.

Got my reservation number and dealer input to their system. She called and informed me I may be getting a phone call from Yamaha (Georgia #) to confirm I'm not a robot. 😆

1 minute ago, zak said:

Everything went smooth for me so far. I got a call from yamaha about 15 minutes after my reservation number was sent to confirm I had a deposit placed already. My dealer has all the info now. Hopefully there are no hurdles for them.

No phone call for me yet 

I got my reservation number at 12:02. I called my dealer and he was flabbergasted that I got through. I actually put in his personal one and another customer's on my computer over the phone because his system wasn't allowing him to input the information. 

I think I'm good! 

1 minute ago, Tommy2 said:

Got my reservation number and dealer input to their system. She called and informed me I may be getting a phone call from Yamaha (Georgia #) to confirm I'm not a robot. 😆

The number was indeed a Georgia phone number

• Like 1

My order is complete just waiting to hear back. Dealer told me that there are 90 bikes for California.  

Did someone actually get a phone call to make sure they weren't a robot?

2 minutes ago, Mr.motarded said:

My order is complete just waiting to hear back. Dealer told me that there are 90 bikes for California.  

By my calculations that mean there should be 15 bike for Arizona.....maybe....hoping.

1 minute ago, Mr.motarded said:

Did someone actually get a phone call to make sure they weren't a robot?

I got a call from Yamaha but he just asked if I had a deposit already.

My dealer said that he submitted my order and that it said successful, he is going to confirm with his sales rep and let me know. Not counting my chickens before they hatch, fingers crossed.

8 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

My daler said the dealer system just crashed!!!! He cant submit his orders!  

lucious lyon wtf GIF

image.png.6fe18378ee492fcf7abe74401a375557.pngHouston we have a problem

Just got a call from Yamaha saying congratulations on my preorder, sounds like im #1 coming out of my dealer.  

• Like 3

The phone call i got came out of georgia as well.