Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

What Color did you preorder, USA/Canada?

Cruizin

What Color did you order USA/Canada?  

860 members have voted

1. 1. What color is your Tenere 700?

Hopefully if my pre order goes through I’ll have a black one.. white was my second choice. Nothing against the blue, just what was appealing to my eyes. 

I didn't pick a second choice, got my 1st choice.

2021 Yamaha Tenere 700
2019 Husqvarna TE 250i
2018 Husqy/Oberon/JD FE 450

• 2 weeks later...

Did Canada get the same cranberry red that we are getting here in the US?

24 minutes ago, SKIPNOMAD said:

Did Canada get the same cranberry red that we are getting here in the US?

Yes. It's more a metallic red, looks a lot more premium than the last red. At first I wasn't happy with the change, then when I got the bike, up close its one of those colors in person that just shines. Its hard to photograph, though even the white is more pearalncent with metallic. 

spacer.png

I'm more utilitarian, I was hoping for flat colors. Oh well,  I will just have to live with it👍.

• Like 1

I do like the black but not sure how long it would look that nice. 

I got the blue to match my 78 DT250. Plates are cheaper for the 250. 😁 Don’t really like the blue rims though. 

My selections were:

#3 urban black

#2 pretty red

#1  Yamaha blue

Unfortunately, all aluminum rims are ultimately silver.  Personally, I'd rather just start that way instead of have them turn mostly blue or black.  Hey, that's what sells off the floor.

On 5/22/2020 at 8:31 PM, Idarex said:

Wow,  its balanced out 1/3 for each color.  Nice.

I really thought the white would be the most popular. I did like them all equally and ended up taking what ever I could get which ended up being white. My wife was set on getting a black one until she saw the white one in person and changed her mind,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 10:54 AM, Cruizin said:

Please vote in our poll!

I have White, but ordered Matte that didn't come in in the first shipment to Canada.  Some guy (or gal) bailed on a white, so I grabbed it.  Actually, quite happy now with the white and have no regrets.

Duncan River.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

My last Yamaha was a 09 Black vmx1700, beast was a understatement. rode different flavours and even tasted orange for a while,  now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I ordered a Ceramic Ice (blue) T700, so my some of my parts was ordered blue.

Red/White bike was offered to me first by my Dealer, so I accepted it. I had already waited four months for the next available T700.

I ordered Alpina STS2 tubless spoked wheels from Italy, so I'll end up with my Blue rims this November.

I'll paint, wrap, or do a full wrap on the bike to remove the red on my bike.

So I currently have a Red, White, and Blue T700.

When are you going to add that option to this poll?! LOL

VMWrE6Hl.jpg

VIkMracl.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was told by my dealer that for the second round of pre-orders the black was sold out. I didn't argue the difference of rim color and 4 pieces of plastic and put a deposit on the blue  "ceramic ice". She'll be all black somehow in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I had to wait an extra month for black. Just picked it up this morning.   Totally worth it. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Squid8347 said:

PXL_20210731_182048631.thumb.jpg.3353f0a710843719f3e655af7a22280f.jpg The hi-viz graphics even look good.

Really nice unit.  It looks just like mine when I got.  Then you add stuff that makes it work better for you and make it all about your bike.  Have fun and post up a ride or two with pics.