Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CGras

Held (by Schuberth) H-E1 adventure flip up helmet size L

CGras

I'm selling my Held (by Schuberth) H-E1 adventure flip up helmet in size L since I don't get along with flip up helmets that well. I prefer a helmet I can take off and on without having to flip it open. It is a comfortable helmet to wear none the less.

I've only had it for a short while and have used it only a couple of times. So it is basically in like new condition. It is clean inside and out, I've only worn it with a balaclava. The peak can be taken off by twisting the two knobs on the sides. It also comes with two pieces to close off the visor mechanism when the peak is off.

It comes with instructions and the original bag. 

I'm asking 220€ for it. Shipping costs depend on where you live. if interested, please drop me a PM.

DSC00381.JPG

DSC00382.JPG

DSC00383.JPG

DSC00384.JPG

DSC00386.JPG

DSC00387.JPG

• Like 1