Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

EDITED Update on preorder deliveries , and it's good.

Cruizin

At home all bedded down 🙂

Ahh, the irony.  First one to get it in my state that I know of, but I'm recovering from a double cervical spinal fusion and they won't allow me to put a helmet on until October 😞

Ugh...

IMAG9270.jpg

IMAG9269.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

She is getting closer...on the freeway back now. Ill be putting her together tonight so we can get the break in mileage outta the way this weekend up in Flag and Sedona!

IMG_20200605_154244.thumb.jpg.ff9f39d09efad7df89c70ee6c0f3df0e.jpg

• Like 2

It's HERE!!!!!!!!!! I am coming out of my skin!

T7.jpg

• Like 7

Im picking up mine on Tuesday.  Time for a few super slow days. 

1 hour ago, QUIT_IT_FLETCHE said:

She is getting closer...on the freeway back now. Ill be putting her together tonight so we can get the break in mileage outta the way this weekend up in Flag and Sedona!

IMG_20200605_154244.thumb.jpg.ff9f39d09efad7df89c70ee6c0f3df0e.jpg

Oh man how did you get the crate

Got home from the dealer. It's real, man. Love at first sit! Frame and engine numbers match. #350 off the line. Manufactured 4/20. 

• Premium Member

To help the wait: 

Heres is a bit of chat about the stocks tyres etc. 

Well, my shop only got one black, and a guy had a despot down before me so it looks like Im waiting another month. I have the option of getting the red and white and picking it up today but decided to wait for the black which will hopefully be here within a month. Super bummed. 

• Premium Member
On 6/6/2020 at 9:23 PM, johnnygolucky said:

Well, my shop only got one black, and a guy had a despot down before me so it looks like Im waiting another month. I have the option of getting the red and white and picking it up today but decided to wait for the black which will hopefully be here within a month. Super bummed. 

Makes sense to me to take the Red / White bike and then you won’t be ‘Super bummed’ 🙄....  

Heaven forbid but things can happen like Covid and shet, I stopped waiting after I was 18, waiting is wasting and time is precious. Don't be too go lucky lol.

Watch while-your'e-waiting.com >

So I got a reservation number on May 22nd shortly after noon eastern. And I was at my local Yamaha dealership an hour later with my $500 deposit. This dealership sells mostly off road Yamahas and he didn’t seem to know all that much about the T7. He gave me a Buyer’s Order with an order number that is 7 digits long so considering that others on this forum are saying that their order numbers are only 5 digits, I think I am not looking at the correct number. Where do you get your claim# or confirmation number or whatever it is called so I can make sure that I am on the list?

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, Stanley Steamer said:

So I got a reservation number on May 22nd shortly after noon eastern. And I was at my local Yamaha dealership an hour later with my $500 deposit. This dealership sells mostly off road Yamahas and he didn’t seem to know all that much about the T7. He gave me a Buyer’s Order with an order number that is 7 digits long so considering that others on this forum are saying that their order numbers are only 5 digits, I think I am not looking at the correct number. Where do you get your claim# or confirmation number or whatever it is called so I can make sure that I am on the list?

@Stanley Steamer you got the correct claim number....

some left two digits off saying blah blah blah it was code or blah....

see: 

4 hours ago, Stanley Steamer said:

Image (25).jpg

• Premium Member

Another vid for some whom still wait...

• Like 1

Hopefully mine is here soon. Supposed to ship tomorrow. 

For all that wait there’s still hope!  My dealer called today (his day off)and my bike was shipped last week.  So hopefully without any more snow storms I’ll be picking her up later this week.  Best news I’ve had in a while.

Cheers

• Like 2

Should be getting mine the week of June 22 ( SHhp 18th or therabouts).  Claim 736344.

J

Edited by Goldentaco

10 minutes ago, Mr.motarded said:

Stoked right now . 

IMG_4153.jpg

Just wait one second........your profile pic doesn't look anything like you!!! Must be the hair cut. 

• Like 2

Congrats the fastest colour, your going to love it.

That is in Sacramento?

32 minutes ago, Mr.motarded said:

Stoked right now . 

IMG_4153.jpg

T7s are getting closer to me, only 70 miles away!

• Like 1

This bike was so worth the wait. I love everything about it. I thought i would like it but i never expected it to be as good as it is. There is not a bike out there that i would trade my new love for The T7 is absolutely perfect for me. 

received_1130950290615001.jpeg

received_886163901884748.jpeg

received_1668490163289371.jpeg

• Like 4

Well the Pocatello Idaho bikes arrived!!   Mine is the 1st out of the box.  Will be ready for pick up tomorrow.  Pretty true blue Yamaha!

20200609_173950.jpg

• Like 3

On 6/5/2020 at 7:40 PM, Dave G said:

It's HERE!!!!!!!!!! I am coming out of my skin!

T7.jpg

Just curious what's in the bag?? Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brent said:

Well the Pocatello Idaho bikes arrived!!   Mine is the 1st out of the box.  Will be ready for pick up tomorrow.  Pretty true blue Yamaha!

20200609_173950.jpg

I have an Intensity White in Pocatello being built.      Your bike looks GREAT!!