Cruizin

Great news....you will love the T7!!  Cheers,  Steve 

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Bike is ready, on my way to get it!!

received_279914906527531.jpeg

Class. CEO safe. Enjoy.

• Like 2

well looks like there is no order to the claim numbers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sbeck09 said:

I can't even explain how jealous I am right now! Can't wait for your feedback.

Yep. Me too.

• Like 1

I've gotten too old to wait. T7 is off the list.

So Yamaha was accurate when they said the bike would show up at Dealers first week in June...

Just hope it's more than ONE bike, LoL.

But I'm happy for ya @Cruizin !

On the brighter side, the week technically isn't over until Saturday, so there are 2 more days left 🙂

• Like 3

Congratulations!

Any word on how your dealer in Idaho was the first to receive bikes when many of us live closer to the shipping ports and distribution centers?

Don't forget to wear protection, it's been a long tease. You might lose it prematurely 🤔🤣🤣👍Enjoy! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, motoAT said:

Congratulations!

Any word on how your dealer in Idaho was the first to receive bikes when many of us live closer to the shipping ports and distribution centers?

Snake River Yamaha is the largest single line Yamaha dealer (means all they sell is Yamaha) in the entire country. Im sure sals volume and relationship with Yamaha had something to do with it. 

• Like 2

Bike looks great, looking forward to what you think.  Hopefully I’ll see one in the flesh soon. 
Interesting that maybe order numbers/time stamps would mean nothing. My dealer has been great and I can’t wait to get my bike,  but Yamaha Corp has left a bad impression on me. 

• Like 1

Going to pick up my white and red one Saturday morning. !

• Like 2

Just got the call, my bike showed up at the end of the day (Las Vegas)!

I got Matte Black.  Gonna get it tomorrow 🙂

Whoo Hoo!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ahamay said:

Going to pick up my white and red one Saturday morning. !

Gonna take it up to Tillamook State Forest?  That would be a fantastic trip.

• Like 2

Congratulations Mr Cruizin, it’s been a long wait for u guys but very worth it, enjoy the ride 👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Snake River Yamaha is the largest single line Yamaha dealer (means all they sell is Yamaha) in the entire country. Im sure sals volume and relationship with Yamaha had something to do with it. 

I better call tomorrow morning. I am getting mine from Snake River Yamaha also. Also requested a Black one. The owner lives in my hometown.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Attention all...... The forum owner is currently now officially classed as fully missing in T7 play action mode. Boom and he's gone in a huge big bluster of Pirelli Scorpion STR dust. All wounds healed, last heard whooping, he-ha-ing and yelping ‘sod writing about Tenere’s, I’m on it eh aaa’, all from a large halo and shimmering haze of new toy dust and euphoria that he left with his T7 wheel spinning away, lol. 😂 

PS EDIT, He might actually turn up at a trail near you, so we'll hold the fort here in the mean time and await news of any sightens of him 🤣 🙆‍♂️

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Still nothing here.  Shipped Tuesday.  Couldn’t work, sitting at pub.  Waiting...  waiting... waiting 

Congratulations to your new bike.

I have same color as you .

But I have smashed my knees sow I can't ride for long time unfortunately. 

• Sad 1

Shipping/availability is based on time stamp (meaning what time did your dealer get your order entered). Period.  

• Thanks 1