Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum
Adrenolin

DE, USA - Guglatech Tenere 700 Air Filters - $75 Shipped

Adrenolin
Posted (edited)

Hey folks,

Wanted to try one of these Guglatech Lifetime Air Filters (product info) from Italy and figured I'd grabbed a few more if anyone here in the USA was interested. Don't believe anyone else have these available in the USA yet and if so not at this price. They can be used oiled or dry but come fully lubed up ready to drop in. Photos below I just took of the one I'll be using in mine.

Click Here for a Video Review

Shoot me a PM if you would like one. Items ship same day when possible or first thing next day and followed up with a tracking number.

I accept PayPal F&F only unless you live locally in Delaware and want to pay cash.

Shipped Price : $75 bucks - USA only

Still Available : 2

Thanks,
-Rob

1972568681_GuglatechTenere700T7XTZ690AirFilters1-resized.thumb.jpg.5846312bdea4df9da6b0ec62060c0ed5.jpg

456247445_GuglatechTenere700T7XTZ690AirFilters2-resized.thumb.jpg.e3044d59cae4d3cb82b9e91afaa55bc1.jpg

672637149_GuglatechTenere700T7XTZ690AirFilters3-resized.thumb.jpg.6d37583edd88fbe685853835dfffe1ea.jpg

474778977_GuglatechTenere700T7XTZ690AirFilters4-resized.thumb.jpg.85cee00c9948846bf89e2c7746d4347f.jpg

1135777994_GuglatechTenere700T7XTZ690AirFilters5-resized.thumb.jpg.33f537a373b014248694701c8ebfbd58.jpg

Edited by Adrenolin
Quantity update

Adrenolin
1 minute ago, Cruizin said:

Is that what you paid for them? 

A couple bucks more is all. Certainly not making money here. I can pull and relist else where if you'd prefer.

• Like 1

Cruizin
25 minutes ago, Adrenolin said:

A couple bucks more is all. Certainly not making money here. I can pull and relist else where if you'd prefer.

Nope thats fine!  

• Like 1

Cruizin

I know the KTM street guys love these filters, but they look just like K&N cotton filters to me. Almost exactly like em. Ok for street bikes , but not the dirt.  

My reasoning is that nobody at any motocross , harescramble or Enduro races use these or any cotton filters. We use foam oiled filters that won't clog in dirty dusty air. 

Thanks for snagging these though , I'm.sure it will help a bunch of people.

Adrenolin

Actually the reason I ordered these to try myself and pass on to a few others here was because they aren’t like K&N. The video I included showed how he used the filter in the desert and such and zero dust makes it through these filters. Other sources of info and reviews are also online. 

Adrenolin

Couple sold now.. still have 2 remaining.