Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Group Buys...what would you like to see?

BellissiMoto

Just thought of more...

Radiator guard and chain guide would be very helpful. Most of us US buyers opted to buy our bikes without the factory "packages" so we need to source these two on our own. I'm not having any luck finding inventory anywhere.

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor
1 hour ago, sbeck09 said:

Just thought of more...

Radiator guard and chain guide would be very helpful. Most of us US buyers opted to buy our bikes without the factory "packages" so we need to source these two on our own. I'm not having any luck finding inventory anywhere.

Yes, it's been tough.  With the bikes just now starting to show up to customers, US based aftermarket manufacturers will hopefully get their hands on the bike soon, and start developing product.

The radiator guard is a great idea.  The Yamaha accessory version is silver I believe, and I know a lot of people would rather have Black (including me)

🙂

- Paul

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BellissiMoto said:

Yes, it's been tough.  With the bikes just now starting to show up to customers, US based aftermarket manufacturers will hopefully get their hands on the bike soon, and start developing product.

The radiator guard is a great idea.  The Yamaha accessory version is silver I believe, and I know a lot of people would rather have Black (including me)

🙂

- Paul

Someone tell them to call me and use my bike for development! haha

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 8:00 AM, sbeck09 said:

After hunting with little to no luck, I'd also be interested in shorty levers, like ASV C5. The clutch side is the same as the MT07, but our Brembo master cylinder is totally different which is making an upgrade hard to come by.

The master cylinders are different, but Yamaha is using the same part number for the brake lever for T7 and MT07:  5VS-83922-00-00

11 hours ago, BellissiMoto said:

🙂

- Paul

I vote for pink. Just so I can watch guys stop, drop to one knee and say WTF? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Upgraded Rim/tyre combos

Upgraded Drive kits

Complete exhaust upgrades

Small service kits, oil, coolant plus air & oil filters

• Supporting Vendor
On 6/11/2020 at 7:48 PM, SantacruzT100 said:

@BellissiMoto How about a front and rear suspension kit? Complete forks with internals and valving along with a complete rear shock would be a cool option. I'm waiting for a company to come out with a good suspension kit.  

On 6/11/2020 at 10:01 PM, JohnfromDP said:

plus one on this, I haven't ridden one but from the videos I've seen and the reviews it seems like this bike could use some help.

Ask and you shall receive!

• Like 1

How about the AXP Racing 8mm thick HDPE Plastic Skid Plate?  They are looking for a US distributer to place a bulk order to lower shipping cost. Excellent coverage on that unit.

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor
8 minutes ago, GoThere@50 said:

How about the AXP Racing 8mm thick HDPE Plastic Skid Plate?  They are looking for a US distributer to place a bulk order to lower shipping cost. Excellent coverage on that unit.

Thanks!  I'll bring it up to the owner of BellissiMoto 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Edit: Please disregard this request,  I went another direction due to supply delays. 

How about Adventure spec side and top racks?   

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

On 6/15/2020 at 2:03 PM, sbeck09 said:

Just thought of more...

The chain guides are on a different thread here with a link and in stock in the USA, I received mine last week..

I would for sure love to do a buy on Adventure Spec’s side racks.

• 2 months later...

I'm considering preordering a set of Alpina tubless rims from Italy.

15% preorder discount and the T700 rims are to be released this October 15th.

anteprima-per-social.png

You can specify: CNC hub, spokes, rim colors.

image.thumb.png.64ebaad42a0ce7e201b707d80f281182.png

Edited by REDHORSECA
  • Like 2

Not a fan of Scottoiler so OSCO (One Second Chain Oiler) or maybe a Pro-Oiler.

"Eternally, unavoidably, eventually, all paths will lead to the cemetery." Sentenced

On 9/22/2020 at 11:04 PM, REDHORSECA said:

I'm considering preordering a set of Alpina tubless rims from Italy.

15% preorder discount and the T700 rims are to be released this October 15th.

anteprima-per-social.png

You can specify: CNC hub, spokes, rim colors.

image.thumb.png.64ebaad42a0ce7e201b707d80f281182.png

I've mentioned it in another thread I think, but 2 sets of rims would be awesome, nice 50/50 or road tyres on one set, and a super aggressive full dirt tyre on the other, perfect,but the cost in Australia for second set is to high for me as yet.

Nice looking rims those Alpinas, I keep dreaming!!

• Like 1