Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum
PNWTEN

Cyclops Adventure sports LED plug and play kit

Toei
1 hour ago, tenerecanada said:

There is a 3 pin accessory plug that is capped from the factory located under the left hand side fairing. You remove the caps and wire it into there, 2 pin standard or add the third pin for Daytime Running Lights version. The T7 kit comes with everything you need to not alter any of the original wiring, apart from a posi-tap wire to tie into the highbeam power.

Excellent, thank you!

• Like 1

roy826

I just ordered their T7 LED 2.0 signal kit. Said on back order but I hope not to much longer.

Edited by roy826

rhicks
10 hours ago, roy826 said:

I just ordered their T7 LED 2.0 signal kit. Said on back order but I hope not to much longer.

Mine shipped today so I'm guessing they are sending them as they can.    

• Like 1

roy826
11 hours ago, rhicks said:

Mine shipped today so I'm guessing they are sending them as they can.    

How long ago did you order your kit?

rhicks
12 hours ago, roy826 said:

How long ago did you order your kit?

September 2nd.   

• Like 1

rhicks

My order arrived today.  I only had time to do the front lights.  Had to call Cyclops for assistance. The flasher relay connector was not wired correctly so it took about 45 minutes for me to dig the pin out and position it correctly.   I cannot say I'm happy about having to spend the time screwing around with the relay though.  I paid the extra money vs Amazon not to have trouble like this.   Otherwise front lights are nice.  Not sure when I'll tackle the rear lights.