Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

ACD racing USA discount group buy offer

ACD Racing USA

It worked!  For the record, I did the exact same thing this time as I did the 1st 4 tries. So for anyone else out there that had the same trouble, I guess just keep trying. Eventually it should work. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cruizin said:

You must have typed it in wrong it's working 

I copied and pasted from the 1st post on this thread. I created a user account first on their site. I tried 3-4 times.

Let me delete the order and try again...

============================

UPDATE: Order placed #879

I emptied my Cart and re-added items to my Cart. Cut and Pasted coupon code and it worked this time. Thanks!

Edited by REDHORSECA
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Worked for me first time. Thanks  ACD!

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

Just ordered, no problems.   Thanks for the code!    Just brought her home today so it's nice to have my first two must-haves ordered (skid plate, headlight guard).

• Like 2

Ordered mine this morning and already shipped.. Maybe they could teach Yamaha a few things..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’ve received my ACD group buy products!

Thanks a bunch for the Group buy offer and discount! Much appreciated!

FAD789EC-7650-41F5-89A5-A5F06F3D2A5F.jpeg

• Like 2

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, REDHORSECA said:

I’ve received my ACD group buy products!

Thanks a bunch for the Group buy offer and discount! Much appreciated!

FAD789EC-7650-41F5-89A5-A5F06F3D2A5F.jpeg

Nice stuff, but right about now that pool looks more inviting!

• Like 2

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

22 hours ago, CAJW said:

Nice stuff, but right about now that pool looks more inviting!

Same here..  my reward for yard work..

• Like 2

Mine finally arrived after ups lost it a day or two. Took all of 5 minutes to install. Kind of a tight fit in some spots but I assume this has been tested. Black mounting screws were a nice touch. 

98A801F3-E24C-472B-8455-AAD5E4BC4504.jpeg

Edited by roy826
  • Like 2

thought the code was going to be good through the end of July ?  when I tried to order it shows expired July 28 also I assumed that we would have received a email  once the code was available 

12 hours ago, alpha 1 said:

thought the code was going to be good through the end of July ?  when I tried to order it shows expired July 28 also I assumed that we would have received a email  once the code was available 

I just tried the code and it works for me. Maybe you entered it wrong? 

I got a message from ACD they did have it ending on the 28th.   But said they were going to extend to the 30th.   
so if anyone else wants one better get it ordered by tomorrow.    
ordered mine as soon as I got message.   
Thanks ACD!

Edited by alpha 1

On 7/28/2020 at 12:32 PM, roy826 said:

Mine finally arrived after ups lost it a day or two. Took all of 5 minutes to install. Kind of a tight fit in some spots but I assume this has been tested. Black mounting screws were a nice touch. 

98A801F3-E24C-472B-8455-AAD5E4BC4504.jpeg

Looks great on your bike!  I received mine but can’t seem to fit it on my mountain bike lol. 

I’d love to see more plates mounted on their bikes! 

• Like 1

Installed mine yesterday, and I couldn't be happier! Very pleased with the coverage and thickness, especially when compared to stock. 

IMG_20200731_153838.thumb.jpg.1b7b9434119a51073fc09c9dda8bad3e.jpg

IMG_20200731_151528.thumb.jpg.4bcb63e32c042527551a47509deab53c.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DT675 said:

Is the stock one one aluminum or plastic?

The stock plate is metal, not plastic, but very thin. 

Ordered mine a little late, but the code still worked for me today.

Hadn't checked this thread in a week and didn't realize the discount code was provided.

Just placed my order for a raw skid plate, and the discount code was applied at checkout.

Great timing too, as I pick up my T7 on Wednesday. 

Thanks again ACD for what looks to be a great product at a super deal!  👍

Edited by Seventh Son

@ACD Racing USA

Fitted mine up today. Build quality seems to be wonderful and super easy to put on. Unfortunately it touches the metal coolant lines. Does anybody else’s do this? It seems that this tab needs to have been bent out a bit more for clearance?

Side note; any idea why the images get rotated automatically when you upload them here?

7B39CC69-F0C2-46F1-8059-208C4504610A.jpeg

Edited by Bucket Boy