Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Adventure Spec crash bars

Mr.motarded

Adventure Spec crash bars have been doing alright for me.   Bike has been dropped a good bakers dozen times and one side might be SLIGHTLY tweaked in towards the tank (using the very accurate finger-micrometer method) but you wouldn’t know it by simply looking.  90D2965A-78FA-4C1A-9156-1366B21DF752.jpeg.ffb77d486c3d43181efc78ce435ee940.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Someone asked for a picture AS Crash bars with Kriega 6ltr. Very happy with this setup. 

52447275-DDE6-4E4C-9C93-5C9E5E1364A0.jpeg

669FAE8F-60EA-4241-9B53-66336D6AE7BE.jpeg

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

Although my bike has not been drop tested outside yet, I also love the look and the lightweight of the AS crash bars and rear rack.  To get better side impact protection, I opted for the triple clamp engine covers.  I love the look and it nevers hurts to have the added protection.  Case savers on my DR650 saved me from catastrophe when I rode to South America.  I also went with the AXP skid plate.  Chosen for its lightweight and great coverage of the exhaust, the rear suspension links, and the water pump.

Tenere.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 8:07 AM, Frances said:

Although my bike has not been drop tested outside yet, I also love the look and the lightweight of the AS crash bars and rear rack.  To get better side impact protection, I opted for the triple clamp engine covers.  I love the look and it nevers hurts to have the added protection.  Case savers on my DR650 saved me from catastrophe when I rode to South America.  I also went with the AXP skid plate.  Chosen for its lightweight and great coverage of the exhaust, the rear suspension links, and the water pump.

Tenere.jpg

I like the white bars on the black bike.  They look great!

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 9:12 AM, T7Tom said:

Someone asked for a picture AS Crash bars with Kriega 6ltr. Very happy with this setup. 

52447275-DDE6-4E4C-9C93-5C9E5E1364A0.jpeg

669FAE8F-60EA-4241-9B53-66336D6AE7BE.jpeg

Cool