Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Peter's T7 build South Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

On 6/27/2020 at 4:32 PM, Peter.T7 said:

Rally raid GPS mount 

Much better fit 👍🏼IMG_20200627_162849.thumb.jpg.43f1d02c3924f05347d43d87928a2ddf.jpg

I ordered the motopumps mount as that can be offset to get the sat nav over the TFT screen instead of overlapping, i had been in contact with Rally Raid  but they didn't have a solution so i ordered from the USA, anyway they emailed me back today to say they are looking at a mod to the billet mount that should allow it to be offset, i said to them that lots of people wanted a tidy simple solution and that the Motopumps from the USA seemed the only option for the UK, so hopefully there may be something from them in a few weeks for the British market that will allow it to be offset to lift the nav 30mm or so.

This is the motopumps mount that offsets. (mine hasn't arrived yet but i have had notification that its on the way)

IMG_9962.jpeg

Edited by 29er
  • Like 3
Peter.T7
8 minutes ago, 29er said:

I ordered the motopumps mount as that can be offset to get the sat nav over the TFT screen instead of overlapping, i had been in contact with Rally Raid  but they didn't have a solution so i ordered from the USA, anyway they emailed me back today to say they are looking at a mod to the billet mount that should allow it to be offset, i said to them that lots of people wanted a tidy simple solution and that the Motopumps from the USA seemed the only option for the UK, so hopefully there may be something from them in a few weeks for the British market that will allow it to be offset to lift the nav 30mm or so.

This is the motopumps mount that offsets. (mine hasn't arrived yet but i have had notification that its on the way)

IMG_9962.jpeg

Good to know 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
ADVUSA

I'm not sure. He's listed on this forum under @adrian tompson

Hello Adrian!  What part of Wales are you from?  This is Charles from CT,  USA

• 2 months later...

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.