Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Tenere Turn Indicators, choices few and far between.

UtahJack

i installed the cycleops... super easy plug and play installation.  highly recommend.  really like the front as dlr. super bright for such a smaller light.  makes bike look way better.   also the rears act as brake lights.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dirtrider99x said:

i installed the cycleops... super easy plug and play installation.  highly recommend.  really like the front as dlr. super bright for such a smaller light.  makes bike look way better.   also the rears act as brake lights.

I want them, but I just want blinkers that blink. None of that nightrider stuff. just on and off.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CasualADV said:

I want them, but I just want blinkers that blink. None of that nightrider stuff. just on and off.

i'm sure they have that version also... i prefer to be "seen" more while riding on the highway.  anything i can do to get myself more visible to the cages the better.

• 7 months later...

I recently purchased and installed the LED turn signals for the front from 12Oclock labs. Very impressed, short summary:

• Easy Plug and Play
  • Bright
  • Small Profile
  • Solid build quality
  • Great support
  • Made in the USA
  • Daytime running lights integrated
  • Easily programmable for type of frequency of flashing

All items needed (all sold from 12oclock Labs)

• Programmable Advanced Animated Turn Signals (choose lens color) - Specify the T7 to get the correct plug and play adapters to fit the stock female plugs on the bike
  • Fixed Rate Turn Signal Flasher
  • Turn Signal Mount Adapters (Yamaha oval adapters, choose plastic or metal)

Process for installation

• Remove the front panel(s)
  • Remove existing signals
  • Mount new signals to the panel(s)
  • Install the wiring loom male adapter(s) and reinstall the panel(s)
  • Check all signals work (rear will flash fast)
  • Install the 'Fixed Rate Turn Signal Flasher' (under the main seat, right side). Do *not* install this first, it can blow the unit
  • Program the turn signals (if something besides the default is desired)
  • Retest all signals (Bike off: Turn signals, hazard lights and Bike on: Turn signals, hazard lights)

Side Notes

• I chose not to do the rears yet, as 12oclock Labs is currently designing a 'Tail Eliminator' for the T7 that will have integrated rear signals (rough expected timeframe spring of 2022). 
Edited by WookinPaNub
Forgot additional content

• 1 year later...
On 7/6/2020 at 8:21 AM, ScorpionT16 said:

I went with TST industries front and rear signals, MT-07 ones fit the same. Good price, and come with all the Yamaha plug and play connectors. 

Front ones - 

Replace your bulky stock Yamaha front signals with low profile superbright LED Flushmounts from TST Industries.

spacer.png

Thanks, I went ahead and bought the same front blinkers