Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

MotoAT setup

motoAT

Bike build is almost done and it feels amazing. I now may consider selling my KTM 1190r!

Full Akrapovic

Intake snorkel removed

2Wheel Dyno Works ECU flash

Bar Risers

Rally Seat

Acerbis Rally handgauds

Power Bronze tidy tail

Amazon cheap flashers and relay- they work great

image.png.d0ea48f01e7f5290e6224d18a66e95ec.png

• Like 4

4 hours ago, motoAT said:

Bike build is almost done and it feels amazing. I now may consider selling my KTM 1190r!

Full Akrapovic

Intake snorkel removed

2Wheel Dyno Works ECU flash

Bar Risers

Rally Seat

Acerbis Rally handgauds

Power Bronze tidy tail

Amazon cheap flashers and relay- they work great

image.png.d0ea48f01e7f5290e6224d18a66e95ec.png

Fantastic.

Would love to know your thoughts on the reflash, snorkel delete (did you go DNA lid and MWR filter or DNA), and full system. Has it made a big difference?

Cheers

Rich

The Reflash feels amazing, I highly recommend it. The guys at 2wheeldynoworks are very knowledgeable. More power everywhere, torquier, feels totally uncorked. You can just pull out the stock rubber snorkel by hand. 2wheeldynoworks recommended this option as they have not seen significant gains with alternative airbox lids. The Reflash was only 6 days turnaround.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, motoAT said:

The Reflash feels amazing, I highly recommend it. The guys at 2wheeldynoworks are very knowledgeable. More power everywhere, torquier, feels totally uncorked. You can just pull out the stock rubber snorkel by hand. 2wheeldynoworks recommended this option as they have not seen significant gains with alternative airbox lids. The Reflash was only 6 days turnaround.

That's super to know thanks and really useful.

Enjoy your beast !

Rich

• Like 1

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.