Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Phone mounts/locations

CasualADV

What are you guys rocking for phone mounts? I'm looking for ideas. Ideally, nothing that requires a special case. I have the full Otterbox defender for work, and I don't want to have to take it on and off all the time

I'm running a quadlock, with their handlebar mount on the GPS bar. I also ordered their USB charger for it. Its very solid. I just ran a 2 day camping trip and it was solid off road without fear if anything poopping off. I just put on your anti bobble bars last night and it made a huge difference.  Thanks 

Ram quick grip XL or TackForm work well with a case.

DZP_3284_600x.jpg?v=1584408697

Tackform's Enduro Series™ Motorcycle Phone Mounts...
ram_mounts_quick_gripxl_phone_holder_wit

The RAM Quick Grip XL quickly latches onto large smart phones and features a ball that's compatible with...
Edited by slakdawg

I've got a Mosko Moto tank bag and their waterproof phone pouch with a clear and ventilated cover. It also has a flap with Velcro in case it rains. 

Connect via molle in a snap.

I prefer this to reduce vibrations in the phone. The bag cushions road vibrations. I'll post a pic if I'm off work tomorrow. 

It's hot and I sell A/C so that's a big "if". 

• Like 1

This is all you need to hold your phone or GPS. I've used it on a 600 all off road trip and it was flawless. You'll NEVER lose you phone with this. And it's made in the USA. 

Screen_Shot_2019-02-04_at_8.47.01_PM_fcf

Simply put, this is the best off-road phone mount you can buy. We designed it specifically for off-road motorcycle riders and racers who want to use their phones as a GPS. You can ride the track or the gnarliest washboard and your phone won't budge, but when you stop for lunch it's easy to pop your phone in and out. The clamping...