Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

New Mosko Moto Products & Happenings

Hey hey, I just got an email for y'all about the new stuff coming down the pipe and am curious to when the Woodsman Pant is going to be released? They look dynamite. Would like to learn more about them, material etc. Cheers

• Like 2

Really great idea with this front pocket at the backpack👍🏼

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor
18 hours ago, johnnygolucky said:

Hey hey, I just got an email for y'all about the new stuff coming down the pipe and am curious to when the Woodsman Pant is going to be released? They look dynamite. Would like to learn more about them, material etc. Cheers

We hope to have them available by the end of the month, check out this video of our apparel guru Scottie B explaining all the finer design points of these killer new pants: 

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor
15 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Great things coming from Mosko Moto!

We're just ramping up! 

• Like 2

• Supporting Vendor
14 hours ago, bikeever said:

Really great idea with this front pocket at the backpack👍🏼

We think it will be really functional, fun to see where it will end up after a couple months of testing.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ScorpionT16 said:

Will there be an over the boot option, and do they have pockets for knee/hip Armour?

Scorpion gets it. 

That's exactly what I was wondering. Even if they don't have sleeves for armor, thats fine. But over the boot is key.

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor
On 7/9/2020 at 11:33 AM, ScorpionT16 said:

Will there be an over the boot option, and do they have pockets for knee/hip Armour?

Yes, we will have an OTB (Over The Boot) version of these pants, hopefully in time for next spring. Like our other riding apparel they are designed to be worn with independent armor instead of traditional free radical baked in protection. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mosko_Moto said:

Yes, we will have an OTB (Over The Boot) version of these pants, hopefully in time for next spring. Like our other riding apparel they are designed to be worn with independent armor instead of traditional free radical baked in protection. 

When these OTB come in, take my wallet. 

• Haha 1

• Supporting Vendor
On 7/9/2020 at 12:00 PM, johnnygolucky said:

Scorpion gets it. 

That's exactly what I was wondering. Even if they don't have sleeves for armor, thats fine. But over the boot is key.

@johnnygolucky Just curious as to why you think OTB is key? We specifically went with an ITB design for the Woodman because we thought it was a much more practical approach and one that our team prefers. Not to say that there isn't a place for OTB pants!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mosko_Moto said:

@johnnygolucky Just curious as to why you think OTB is key? We specifically went with an ITB design for the Woodman because we thought it was a much more practical approach and one that our team prefers. Not to say that there isn't a place for OTB pants!

You bet. 

It comes down to comfort, for me. Mainly air flow. I like ITB if Im riding strictly woods, single track. Less potential snag. 

But when Im in the saddle for days, doing BDR's, touring and such I love OTB for flow and comfort. Ive been wearing some OTB Klim OTB Dakars for years and they've been fantastic but are getting a bit long in the tooth. Needing a replacement and if your Woodsman comes with disco bell bottoms, it's Saturday Night Fever for me, baby. 

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Mosko_Moto said:

I Prefer OTB due to water getting into ITB pants, and things like bugs/ticks/rocks/sand hoping in for the ride when on trails. Also when pulling into places, don't end up looking like a storm trooper with more boot than legs. 

reason I asked for the Armour pockets is just simplicity, atm I use fjallraven pants, Vidda pro, and Keb have ventilation and reinforced at impact zones already, though having no Armour pockets just makes layering more work for day trips and such. 

• Like 2

• Supporting Vendor

We are stoked to announce that our highly anticipated Woodsman Enduro Pant is NOW AVAILABLE!

These are the ULTIMATE dual-sport pants, just as at home on long days trail riding, as it is on extended ADV trips.

Follow the link for details: moskomo.to/woodsman

_DSC7204.jpg

• Like 1