Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Holey Moley!!

Great Escape

Yep, as I suspected, it has nothing to do with the rider...  It's all about the bike and how much time you sit and study youtube riding technique.    Sorry, I'm just pissed my bike isn't here yet.

• Like 1

Now this is cool👍..   This is what i love about this bike.  You can do almost anything with it, if you dare😆

• Like 1

• Premium Member

^ just buy his suspension to try that first lol.

• Like 1

Check out his youtube channel, this is pretty tame compared to how he can throw a bike around. 

• Thanks 1

That dude in the video is mental!😉  Yeah you need to upgrade the suspension to push the bike that hard.  But what i was trying to say, was that the bike with a few mods can either be a really good supermoto or dual sport and even a high mileage highway machine.  It is the most versatile bike i have ever owned.🙂

Edited by Magz
  • Like 3