Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Clubs are live! And you can start one !

Cruizin

I have launched clubs as a way for you to start a group/section on the website. 

You can start a regional club for your area. Please make sure nobody else has already started one. 

I might start a club and make it private to talk about world events and politics "yuck", but it's separate from the forum so it won't bother anyone. 

Click on "clubs" at the top of the forum. If on a phone, click those three lines at top right of the forum then click on clubs.

You can create different forums for your club as well.

Post below any bugs you find, and we will fix em together.

Facebook has groups, with just one stupid page so everything gets buried and lost.

We have clubs, and you can create up to three different forum catagories in your club for different types of subjects.

You can also create a club calender, and you can make your club private as well! 

Create a club and post any questions/bugs below. I expect them and we will work em out this week.

• Like 4

• Cruizin pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

@Cruizin Do private clubs require that the admin create an outbound invitation to each new member, or do private clubs show up & allow prospective members to request to be added?

Edited by T7Texan

• Cruizin unpinned this topic