Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Seat Concepts 700 seats

Seat Concepts

14 hours ago, Wiley said:

I'm hoping SC invoices through our Email rather than PM here. I don't receive Email notices from this site for whatever reason, I have to remember to keep logging on to check.

I’m sure they will use email since I know they requested that information. 

• Supporting Vendor

Ok, I will post a updated list in a little bit so everyone can be sure they are on it. I have already asked some of you some questions and will send more out if needed. Because there was so many orders I am going to be doing this one different. I will be emailing you a discount code. This will be used at checkout for your discount. This will allow you to make any changes at that time if you have changed your mind on height or cover material. For those of you in small groups to help save on shipping, one of you will need to place that order or each of you will be charged for shipping. I believe TimeMachine is heading up the Australia order and I will work with him on this. If any of the EU guys are going to head up that area let me know and I will work with you. The code will be valid for just a few days so please don't forget to place your order. Some of you might have special circumstances, contact me to see if we can work something out. 

These seats are all made to order. Right now we are running a 30-38 business days lead time. I have already put some stuff in production to help reduce the lead time on these. I am shooting for a 20 day or so lead time on these but can not guarantee all will go out in this time frame.  Please be patient.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Supporting Vendor
6 hours ago, Seat Concepts said:

Because there was so many orders I am going to be doing this one different. I will be emailing you a discount code. This will be used at checkout for your discount. This will allow you to make any changes at that time if you have changed your mind on height or cover material.

Just to make sure I don't miss it & know when to look out for the e-mail when do you think we will start seeing the e-mails come through?  (Not expecting a specific day but few days? week?)

3 minutes ago, LoganC135 said:

Just to make sure I don't miss it & know when to look out for the e-mail when do you think we will start seeing the e-mails come through?  (Not expecting a specific day but few days? week?)

You literally sent me my code a minute after posting this... Order placed on the site! Thanks again @Seat Concepts!

• Like 1

Order placed. Thank you for doing this SC, much appreciated.

Edited by DWEL700
  • Like 1

• Supporting Vendor

All but maybe 4 should of seen their codes. Tooph, jetdr21, nkep and Maine Tenere will see theirs tomorrow.

• Like 1

@Seat Concepts

Ordered.

Thanks, My wife is looking forward to it, picked her bike up today she now has 40 miles on it. Only had enough time to ride it home before the deer came out. Thankfully the snow of last week had milted.

Can't wait for the one piece to be available for me. thanks again.

@Seat Concepts

NEW Order 91414 placed with Group Buy code 11/18/20.

Please CANCEL Order 91037 placed 11/9/20, this was before the Group Buy Code was messaged to me.

Thank you!

20 minutes ago, REDHORSECA said:

@Seat Concepts

NEW Order 91414 placed with Group Buy code 11/18/20.

Please CANCEL Order 91037 placed 11/9/20, this was before the Group Buy Code was messaged to me.

Thank you!

I would pm directly.

• Like 2

@Seat Concepts any chance for EU buyers to get bulk/group shipment to one of your dealers in Europe, e.g. Nomad-ADV in Netherlands?

Forum members from EU interested in Seat Concepts group buy - any alternative ideas how to arrange group/bulk shipment to EU, since 1pc shipment to EU is about 100USD 😞

For anyone  doubting  hands on DIY installation  skills, its quite simple to install  a seat concepts  seat kit to the pan on your oem seat.  I own a dr650 and installed a SC foam and cover. 

I even used a regular HD stapler  from home depot.  ( would recommend  pneumatic but can be done with old fashion stapler).   Ive been happy with my dr650 seat for nearly 3 years now.

Edited by ukele6@aol.com
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, ukele6@aol.com said:

Anyway I can get in on this group buy?   I just saw this.  Made an account.  Needed a seat real bad back in September  riding from Washington  to Virginia  @Seat Concepts

Group Buy closed on the 16th---See page 7, From SeatConcepts post half way down

Here is the group buy terms:

1-5 seats 15% off 
6-10 seats 20% off 
11+ 30% off 

The ending date will be 11-16-2020 at 11:59 PM

I will need you to PM me the following info:

The seat(s) you want and cover type. You can just copy and paste the sku#

Your email, shipping address, full name and rider weight.

On the 17th I will reach out to those if I need more info and send out invoices over the next day or 2."

Edited by Firebolter