Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Seat Concepts 700 seats

Seat Concepts

1 hour ago, Clax said:

i dont work for seat concepts, and I do wish that they had started anew thread for their group buy as nobody can find the instructions for the group buy in the middle of this many pages long thread.

try sending a pm to seat concepts.

• Like 1

To make it easier to find the group buy instructions, see this Seat Concepts post by clicking the arrow at the upper right: 

Also, see this post by clicking the arrow at upper right:

Edited by dmottv

43 minutes ago, dmottv said:

See this post by clicking the arrow at upper right: 

Also see this post by clicking the arrow at upper right:

I knew where they were, I was replying to someone who sent me thier order pm instead of seat concepts. I have gotten a few of those pm's from folks for some reason. I own this forum, I do not own or work at seat concepts, in case anyone is confused. 

2 hours ago, Seat Concepts said:

Not sure where you are getting that. Maybe refresh the browser? 

On the ‘Yamaha (2019-21) T700 - One Piece - Comfort - Low’ page under Dettails. 

686B963E-704E-45B4-8B06-AF2025CEC844.jpeg

@Seat Concepts Also.. this is the Tall Comfort seat. Using my other phone that’s never been to your site before. Shows it’s 1.25” taller as well. 

E13F4054-FDF1-485E-A3CF-BE60541DE895.jpeg

Edited by Adrenolin

• Supporting Vendor

Thanks for showing me the extra line with the height difference. I corrected the one above that but missed the one in the details part. 

Adrenolin- Yes, the  tall is correct at 1.25 taller.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 2:00 PM, samos123 said:

Any Canadians want to get together and save on shipping costs?

Where you at?

Ottawa area

Edited by samos123

Ordered my one piece comfort, standard height, carbon fiber sides,  Diamante top.  I haven't seen the bike yet, hoping for this month!  Make a nice birthday present!  #101418  Ken

• Like 1

Was thinking of getting the one piece tall rally seat.

Given the OEM rally makes me numb after 30 minutes of riding, any experience or thoughts on the Seat Concepts Rally negating this problem?

Or should I just go for the comfort seat?

Had several comfort seats on my KTM and Husky's and loved them!

Thanks

• Supporting Vendor

25dman- you will need to figure out if the width or the foam density is the cause. The safe bet would be  the comfort but up to you.

if I am 100998 and Ducken is 101418, has there really been over 400 people buying seats? If so, WOW!

Darn! I was hoping to be #420, but too late now!

Thanks for setting this up. Now begins the long wait...

Samos123 was #101008 on June 3, and I was 101418 on June 9.  I wouldn't think all these were purchases for Tenere 700's, but Wow!  This will be my third Seat Comfort seat, I trust them, I just hope I can handle the height, haven't seen a Tenere yet, let alone sat on one.  Shooting for this month, if it shows.  Fingers crossed.  

• Supporting Vendor

You have to remember, those numbers include normal sales. But yes, we are that busy. That is why the lead times are so high.

• Like 4

Sent a P.M. yesterday, hopefully not too late to get in on the deal. Thank you very much!

• Supporting Vendor

Thanks again to everyone who participated. The group buy is closed and everyone should of already got their code. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Seat Concepts said:

Thanks again to everyone who participated.

And a "Thank You" back at ya!

Not often a guy gets a deal like this on an item that he is looking for.

I will report back once:

A) My stink'n bike come in.

B) My seat shows up

C) I get a few long days on the saddle.

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

Before I put my order in, I've scrolled but I can't see...Did a group shipping get organized for the Vancouver, BC area?

32 minutes ago, SportNorth said:

Before I put my order in, I've scrolled but I can't see...Did a group shipping get organized for the Vancouver, BC area?

It did not. I tried organizing but never got a definitive answer from SC so everyone ended up saying F it and ordering solo ASAP to be as forward in the queue as they could. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Snowman said:

It did not. I tried organizing but never got a definitive answer from SC so everyone ended up saying F it and ordering solo ASAP to be as forward in the queue as they could. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Shoot, that's too bad. Thanks for replying.

• Supporting Vendor

Not sure how I held that one up. During the previous group buy a member set up a group deal himself. He worked with other members to make it happen. Not something I setup. 

• Like 1