13 hours ago, Seat Concepts said:

Here is the group buy terms:

1-5 seats 15% off 
6-10 seats 20% off 
11+ 30% off 

The ending date will be 11-16-2020 at 11:59 PM

I will need you to PM me the following info:

The seat(s) you want and cover type. You can just copy and paste the sku#

Your email, shipping address, full name and rider weight.

On the 17th I will reach out to those if I need more info and send out invoices over the next day or 2.

https://seatconcepts.com/products/yamaha-2020-t700-comfort-low?rq=yr_2021~mk_yamaha~md_t700

https://seatconcepts.com/products/yamaha-2020-21-t700-sport-touring?rq=yr_2021~mk_yamaha~md_t700

https://seatconcepts.com/products/yamaha-2020-21-t700-comfort-tall?rq=yr_2021~mk_yamaha~md_t700

PM Sent!  Thank you!

Shipping came up at $118 USD to Australia. I think we Aussies will need to work out a group delivery arrangement. Perhaps we can do a 6 seat package and pick up on the 20% deal as well. If any Australians want to be in this then show your interest here.

If we can do a packaged delivery of 6 seats to save shipping (5 more victims required), then I am in for the Tall comfort seat.

2 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

Shipping came up at $118 USD to Australia. I think we Aussies will need to work out a group delivery arrangement. Perhaps we can do a 6 seat package and pick up on the 20% deal as well. If any Australians want to be in this then show your interest here.

If we can do a packaged delivery of 6 seats to save shipping (5 more victims required), then I am in for the Tall comfort seat.

I'll be keen. I'm in WA so not sure how we can do this?

1 hour ago, rumrum said:

I'll be keen. I'm in WA so not sure how we can do this?

If we get enough takers I'll do some costings on delivery of the seats as a bundle to Melbourne and then onto the destinations around the country. My guess across Oz will be under $30 AUD, and if we can share the cost from the US, it is going to be a lot cheaper for everyone than $160 AUD ($118 USD) each. You guys can pay me, or a deposit, and I'll pay in one transaction to get the extra discount.

Maybe Seat Concepts can chime in with a quote for 6 seats to Longwarry Victoria, Oz, 3816. Then we will know what we are up for.

[Edit, Longwarry to Port Hedland, 3kgs, $11.95]

Edited by TimeMachine
  • Like 1

Hi, looking at the pictures on the website more closely, the increase in width of the seat looks quite significant. Can you confirm what the impact on the 'effective' seat height is? I see that the SC low version is OEM standard minus 7/8". Is this reduced or even cancelled by the greater width? At 33" inseam I believe I am at the limit of standard / low. Thanks 

• Like 1

sounds good to me. I'll be looking at the comfort. I'll send SC an email with reference to postage as above.

1 hour ago, TimeMachine said:

If we get enough takers I'll do some costings on delivery of the seats as a bundle to Melbourne and then onto the destinations around the country. My guess across Oz will be under $30 AUD, and if we can share the cost from the US, it is going to be a lot cheaper for everyone than $160 AUD ($118 USD) each. You guys can pay me, or a deposit, and I'll pay in one transaction to get the extra discount.

Maybe Seat Concepts can chime in with a quote for 6 seats to Longwarry Victoria, Oz, 3816. Then we will know what we are up for.

[Edit, Longwarry to Port Hedland, 3kgs, $11.95]

I immediately PM'd my order, but am just now getting around to noting it here. Looks like we have more than enough for the group buy. Cant wait!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Seat Concepts said:

Goldentaco- I will post pics of the low and ST on the bike.

Venok-The one piece seats are still 2-3 months out. We will get our first production run pan this week. After that we need the production to happen and then shipping. In the meantime we still have to make all the tooling for those models. On the low seat it will tend to be firmer as there is less foam. Also the ST is wider and that allows it to be a little softer than a narrow seat plus the added support of the wider seat.

Jetdr21- The sport touring is the stock height.

Tazmool- As a manufacture we had to weigh out shipping costs to lost product. We used to use USPS and they would lose stuff and the tracking was very crappy. With UPS it may cost more but you will get it in a timely fasion and have proper tracking.  The package needs to be missing for almost 2 months before you can even file a claim with USPS. But I understand the price is high.

image1 (5).jpeg

image0 (7).jpeg

Is this bottom image a low comfort with rear cover?  I’m after this setup with semi slip top, carbon sides. 

I'm in for a ST and a CL. 

PM sent.

Edited by worncog
change in pm status

20 hours ago, OU812 said:

I wouldn't pay $92 shipping a piece of foam , plus ups likes to rape us for our loonies... I'm out.

$93.80 to Vancouver plus yes UPS will demand border charges on top of that.

I think I will wait until the border opens back up and send it to my mailbox.

Edited by DWEL700

• Supporting Vendor

For those who are out of the US and want to place one order with multiple seats will help the shipping costs for sure.

Treps- Up at the front of the seat it is narrow and more round than the stock seat so the width should not affect the reach to the ground and offset the lower height.

Barberik- The top pic is of the ST seat with our comfort rear seat. The bottom one is of the low set with the stock rear seat with our matching cover installed.

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor

Adrenolon- The tall and ST can have the tailbone channel done. The ST might not have as much of a noticeable change as the cover has a seam for a pull down in the seating area though.