Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Does Yamaha Make Engine Guards for T7?

NorthernTenere

I thought I saw that you could buy engine guards and a pannier rack set from Yamaha. I looked today and couldn't find it.

It was all still on the Yamaha-motor website earlier today.

you could try phoning your dealer.

I phoned the dealer before making this post and they could not find anything. I looked as well and didn't see it either. 

Edited by NorthernTenere

1 hour ago, NorthernTenere said:

I phoned the dealer before making this post and they could not find anything. I looked as well and didn't see it either. 

This sounds like one qualified dealer right there. Does your bike look like a Tenere or is it maybe a Suzuki V-Strom? 😉

Open your mind, arms and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences!

If you use the Yamaha My Garage app it has the part numbers on there when you configure a bike.

7 hours ago, Michael said:

This sounds like one qualified dealer right there. Does your bike look like a Tenere or is it maybe a Suzuki V-Strom? 😉

Haha. No its a Tenere. I live in Canada and right now it seems there's a shortage of crash bars for the bike. Every time I go to purchase they're on back order.

Anyway, thanks for the answer to my question guys. I knew Yamaha sold these but couldn't find it on the Canadian website.

Went on Yamaha-motor.ca site yesterday looking for another accessory, and they have pared down the site SIGNIFICANTLY from when I purchased my T7. The  only parts still on there that I purchased is the rad guard. No rally seat, engine guards, headlight guard, or chain guide. Must be a MASSIVE lack of accessories available. Good thing I ordered all my stuff in December. Good luck sourcing parts. I've gone overseas (mostly Aussie) for most of my stuff.

I think I have Yamaha disease...

Went on Yamaha-motor.ca site yesterday looking for another accessory, and they have pared down the site SIGNIFICANTLY from when I purchased my T7. The  only parts still on there that I purchased is the rad guard. No rally seat, engine guards, headlight guard, or chain guide. Must be a MASSIVE lack of accessories available. Good thing I ordered all my stuff in December. Good luck sourcing parts. I've gone overseas (mostly Aussie) for most of my stuff.

I think I have Yamaha disease...

ya, figure you would be in Canada as well.

no, you are not dreaming, they dumbed down the list significantly...can't understand why.

You can still find on the US/World site...

man, another Yamafakup...🤪

Edited by TimmyTheHog

I ordered the rally pack when I ordered my bike.

crash bars, skid  plate , radiator guard , chain guide, and center stand. All yamaha oem parts. Just finished installing it all.