Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Pay it forward - Free Stuff

AZJW

What size are the bolts? I'm still waiting on my T7 so I don't have the measurements, but I'd like to pick up a set.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, mattgif said:

What size are the bolts? I'm still waiting on my T7 so I don't have the measurements, but I'd like to pick up a set.

M6x20mm

• Thanks 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• 2 weeks later...

Free,  stock skid for local pickup in Denver. 

262F0BDB-E9B7-4EBC-A486-4101CF6CC999.jpeg

• Like 3

• AZJW featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Due to a little shipping/communication debacle not worth explaining, I'm sitting on an over abundance of clutch case savers from the good gents @ triple clamp moto. Much appreciate them standing behind their products! 

Thinking I'll keep one as a backup just in case, but happy to send the other out c.o.d. to whoever might be keen. 

Grab yourself  the stator & water pump cover from them & you're set.

Anyone? Shoot me a msg & it's yours for shipping co$t

Cheers

EDIT: hot item, went fast. Thanks for your interest gents. Happy trails!

inbound6525677638679303668.jpg

Edited by Hammerhead
Donated
  • Like 3

• Moderators

Pm inbound 

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

I have these parts laying around.  Local pickup in SLC, Utah, or I'll ship for cost.

Original 70Nm shock spring

Original hand guards (bike was flipped over, not in great shape)

Original mirros (bike was flipped over, not in great shape)

Slightly bent YZ250FX tapered handlebar with Yamaha pad.  Would fit a T7

12V in double-outlet USB plug with voltage read-out (bought 3, needed 2)

• Like 1

• AZJW pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Free OEM Tires, Only 600 miles on them.  I can't bear the thought of just tossing them in the trash so I'll post them here for fellow T7 owners.

Pick up only, from Chino Hills, CA

• Like 2

11 hours ago, rfvega said:

Free OEM Tires, Only 600 miles on them.  I can't bear the thought of just tossing them in the trash so I'll post them here for fellow T7 owners.

Pick up only, from Chino Hills, CA

i'll take them if they're available! i'm in Pasadena, i ca be there from 12pm to any time! or even tonight!

cheers!

• Moderators

Gone, no longer available.  

I'll add yet another free OEM skid to the list for local pickup in the Fresno, Ca area.  Already slightly broken in. ;).

20210131_115402.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Free stock tires, 800miles good shape grand junction, co pick up only

Edited by T7Kevin
  • Like 2

I've got some free items for pickup in San Francisco, CA all in perfect condition:

-stock exhaust

-stock mirrors

-stock foot pegs

-stock bark busters

PM me if there's any interest.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I’ve got a stock skid plate available in NW Il. 
Also looking for original bar clamps. Bought my T7 used and it has risers on it would like to try the original position out. 
Thanks

CP

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2021 at 7:55 PM, AZJW said:

I'll add yet another free OEM skid to the list for local pickup in the Fresno, Ca area.  Already slightly broken in. ;).

20210131_115402.jpg

Do you still have it? could you ship it to Los Angeles area? If so, I’ll pay the shipping cost 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Felipe C said:

Do you still have it? could you ship it to Los Angeles area? If so, I’ll pay the shipping cost 

@Felipe C, sorry, my skid plate is no longer available.  @loneranger700 has one listed above in this thread and is in the LA area. He'll be notified of this post and hopefully still have it available.  

2 hours ago, AZJW said:

@Felipe C, sorry, my skid plate is no longer available.  @loneranger700 has one listed above in this thread and is in the LA area. He'll be notified of this post and hopefully still have it available.  

Thank you, buddy. I will contact loneranger700. Safe rides! 

On 6/14/2021 at 2:07 PM, Felipe C said:

Thank you, buddy. I will contact loneranger700. Safe rides! 

Filipe, what's up buddy!

I'll just hook you up with my stock unit. I took it off as soon as I got the T700 home from the Dealership.

It probably has less than 18 miles on it. lol

I'll bring it with me to the Big Bear AMA Dual Sport/ ADV Bike ride & camp @ June 26th - 27th.

Edited by REDHORSECA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, REDHORSECA said:

Filipe, what's up buddy!

I'll just hook you up with my stock unit. I took it off as soon as I got the T700 home from the Dealership.

It probably has less than 18 miles on it. lol

I'll bring it with me to the Big Bear AMA Dual Sport/ ADV Bike ride & camp @ June 26th - 27th.

Done. Thank you, Rich. Much appreciated my friend.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

OEM exhaust. Removed @ 7,499 miles to install a Camel ADV high pipe. No dings, still very servicable, free to a good home. Prefer local pickup in the Prescott,  AZ area, but I'm in Phoenix every few months,  so we might work something out.  Shipping and packaging is going to cost near the $75 mark ( CONUS only) so if you want to pay that, I can ship it.

20220205_103843.jpg

20220205_103850.jpg

• Like 1

7500 miles with no dings!? @AZJW that’s gotta be some sort of record mate, impressive! Smart choice on the Camel kit, it’s a great option.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Hammerhead said:

7500 miles with no dings!? @AZJW that’s gotta be some sort of record mate, impressive! Smart choice on the Camel kit, it’s a great option.

Agreed, I've been lucky so far, but my Camel Gut Guard certainly has some battle scars. My buddies that ride KTM 790/890 models are Uber jealous of my awesome sounding/ looking Camel exhaust.  Their description ( not mine) is theirs sound like orange sewing machines compared to mine. 😀

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AZJW said:

Agreed, I've been lucky so far, but my Camel Gut Guard certainly has some battle scars. My buddies that ride KTM 790/890 models are Uber jealous of my awesome sounding/ looking Camel exhaust.  Their description ( not mine) is theirs sound like orange sewing machines compared to mine. 😀

Orange exhaust envy! Even the stocker sounds better than those sewing machines, but the Camel fix definitely warrants their jealousy on both accounts. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On 2/5/2022 at 10:55 AM, AZJW said:

OEM exhaust. Removed @ 7,499 miles to install a Camel ADV high pipe. No dings, still very servicable, free to a good home. Prefer local pickup in the Prescott,  AZ area, but I'm in Phoenix every few months,  so we might work something out.  Shipping and packaging is going to cost near the $75 mark ( CONUS only) so if you want to pay that, I can ship it.

20220205_103843.jpg

20220205_103850.jpg

Bump 1 week before it's headed to the dumpster! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Also have a stock OEM exhaust, which is free to a good home here in Calgary, Alberta, if anyone needs it.  Shipping would probably be prohibitively expensive (likely around the same $75 show above, but here in Canada).  I don't have a photo handy, but it does have a small ding.  Still, very much functional and looking good if anyone needs it.