Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Pay it forward - Free Stuff

AZJW

I have all stock parts from low front fender, all stock parts from a tail tidy, all 4 stock usa incandescent turn signals, and a stock skid plate.

They are going in the bin Monday, if anyone wants them you pay shipping.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Good offer.  Where in the US are you located? 

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• Moderators

I'll take the front fender and the 4 turn signals. PM inbound. 

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• 3 weeks later...

Stock parts:

• Skid plate
  • Chain guard
  • Front fender
  • Footpegs

Also have a tinted Puig touring windscreen. These are located in Tucson, so come and pick them up or cover shipping. Unfortunately if they're not gone by tomorrow they'll be tossed.

Edited by random1781
  • Like 1

advgoats.com

• 2 months later...

I have an unused map pocket for the Enduristan Sandstorm 4X tank bag.  Velcro backed, might work on other bags as well.

map-pocket_a8c05960-e06a-4ecc-9bc4-6cc68

Spare Parts Spare Map Pocket Sandstorm 4X

Happy to pop it in the mail if you're in the USA.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Zero600 said:

I have an unused map pocket for the Enduristan Sandstorm 4X tank bag.  Velcro backed, might work on other bags as well.

map-pocket_a8c05960-e06a-4ecc-9bc4-6cc68

Spare Parts Spare Map Pocket Sandstorm 4X

Happy to pop it in the mail if you're in the USA.

I would be interested if this will work with my SW Motech Day Pro tank bag. I went to your product link and didn't see any dimensions listed...

20 hours ago, Zero600 said:

It measures 6"x8" and the velcro on the back (hook side) looks like this.

IMG_7895.JPG

I think that would work great. I'll send you a private message w/my address. 

3 hours ago, SO_Rider said:

I think that would work great. I'll send you a private message w/my address. 

It’s yours.

• 9 months later...

OEM hand guards

OEM clutch and brake lever

passenger foot pegs

entire tail assembly - everything removed when a tail tidy was installed

You pay shipping / postage.

Edited by Zero600
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Edit: GONE _ GONE _ GONE!

OBD Adapter cable. 4 prong (Yamaha and ?) to OBD. Unused. I bought it for my Tenere 700 to find out the Euro 5 (22 and beyond) are 6 pin with a red plug.

Cover shipping CONUS and it's yours.

20230625_135936.jpg

20230625_135951.jpg

Edited by Bruincounselor

5 hours ago, Bruincounselor said:

OBD Adapter cable. 4 prong (Yamaha and ?) to OBD. Unused. I bought it for my Tenere 700 to find out the Euro 5 (22 and beyond) are 6 pin with a red plug.

Cover shipping CONUS and it's yours.

20230625_135936.jpg

20230625_135951.jpg

PM sent - I’ll take it if it’s not already taken

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Looking for an take off oem license plate light to replace mine which I broke over the weekend thrashing my T7 on some sloppy muddy trails. Shipping zip is 86315 for figuring shipping.

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, AZJW said:

Looking for an take off oem license plate light to replace mine which I broke over the weekend thrashing my T7 on some sloppy muddy trails. Shipping zip is 86315 for figuring shipping.

Thanks. 

if you don't find one from a member, B34-84740-00-00 is not too expensive, ~$25 online at your dealer

• Like 1

• Moderators
9 hours ago, discoganya said:

if you don't find one from a member, B34-84740-00-00 is not too expensive, ~$25 online at your dealer

Thanks for the part #.  With all the tail tidys installed,  figuring someone has one they haven't binned yet. New will be $44 with tax and shipping so hopefully someone has one collecting dust.

1 hour ago, AZJW said:

Thanks for the part #.  With all the tail tidys installed,  figuring someone has one they haven't binned yet. New will be $44 with tax and shipping so hopefully someone has one collecting dust.

I've got you covered. A few scratches on mine and it had been removed before I bought my bike but no reason it shouldn't work OK. Just confirm it's still the same address you'd provided previously and the light will be on the way once I get it detached.

20231004_114334.jpg.8656ea5ce54d873cc018428291a2c275.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

@jdub53 Many thanks.  PM inbound. 

On 8/14/2022 at 10:29 PM, random1781 said:

Stock parts:

• Skid plate
  • Chain guard
  • Front fender
  • Footpegs

Also have a tinted Puig touring windscreen. These are located in Tucson, so come and pick them up or cover shipping. Unfortunately if they're not gone by tomorrow they'll be tossed.

Still got the front fender?

1 hour ago, Oxxa said:

Still got the front fender?

Unfortunately no, all of them are gone.

advgoats.com

• 4 weeks later...

I just put a high exhaust kit on my T7 so I have an OEM muffler to give away instead of it going to a landfill. I could ship it at cost, I am guessing it would cost about $50 bucks to ship via ground in the USA. Let me know if anyone is interested!

• Like 1