Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

9th Annual XLADV High Sierra (California) - Sept. 3 – 6, 2020

REDHORSECA

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F1

(Limit 80 riders) In the heat of summer, experience the cooler temps (6800' elevation) and epic big bike riding in the High Sierra. Gourmet catered meals (2 dinners, 2 breakfasts), professional photography, firewood, adult beverages, hot showers, bathrooms, nearby hot...

XLADV 400.jpg

Edited by REDHORSECA

I've got my reservations, but it looks like I may not get my T7 in time.

So, I'll take my Kawasaki Versys. It's got limited suspension travel, so I'll take it easy.

Versys 650 Big Bear.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 1:13 PM, Eric Hall said:
Got some good news! I've just slashed the price $50 to $178.

I had someone complain that it was nearly $500 for a couple to attend and while I don't really care that much given the relative price of other similar events and the history of this one, I did start to contemplate how crazy this year has been and how sweet and delicious a Utah ride I did in May was; mostly because we'd all been cooped up so long and were jonesing for some riding and social interaction.

Therefore XLADV does thus decree that tickets will be $178 ($208 last year) because it's more important we share this experience together because it's something we love so much and this year has been so damn difficult.

I do have two years of food price increases I didn't include last year but if it's revenue neutral this year is not important to me. Many more important things in life.

I will have $50 bills for each of your tickets for those who've already purchased tickets. I can send you that via PayPal too prior if you like (just let me know).

One week to go!

The Host slashed the price $50. Refunded those that have already paid.

30 Slots left.

Date and Time

Thu, Sep 3, 2020, 4:00 PM –

Sun, Sep 6, 2020, 11:30 AM PDT

Brown's Owens River Campground

6766 Benton Crossing Road

Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546

Description

(Limit 80 riders) In the heat of summer, experience the cooler temps (6800' elevation) and epic big bike riding in the High Sierra. Gourmet catered meals (2 dinners, 2 breakfasts), professional photography, firewood, adult beverages, hot showers, bathrooms, nearby hot springs, general store. Vendor-sponsored raffle prizes! All to benefit Motorrad Angels (motorradangels.org), a charity that provides clean water filtration kits around the world.

Trails for all abilities from scenic pavement to easy, intermediate and expert dirt.

Highlight is riding to the 12,400' summit to see the White Mountain Research Station whose gate is open this one day per year.

Beat the traffic and be home Monday for Labor Day with your family.

You are an adult paying for a good time at a campout and are free to explore the area on self-guided gps tracks on public roads and public trails at your own risk. XLADV, Motorrad Angels and Brown's Owens River Campground accept no liability for your safety. By signing up and paying for this event you are in acknowledgement of these terms and waive any right hold hold aforementioned parties liable.

Sponsors:

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.