Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

A favourite spot...

Great Escape

24 minutes ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Looking great mate... How many miles on the t7?

Thanks!, coming up for 3k miles.  Was hoping to head off to Ireland shortly and rack up some miles but the quarantining makes it impractical.  Plenty to explore in the UK!  It's a great bike!  I was thinking of once a month saying I will be at Box Hill/ H Cafe/ Loomies, etc and if anyone wants to rock up and compare or talk all things T7 ....nothing formal or organised just a casual thing.  What do you think...? Cheers,  Steve 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Great Escape said:

Thanks!, coming up for 3k miles.  Was hoping to head off to Ireland shortly and rack up some miles but the quarantining makes it impractical.  Plenty to explore in the UK!  It's a great bike!  I was thinking of once a month saying I will be at Box Hill/ H Cafe/ Loomies, etc and if anyone wants to rock up and compare or talk all things T7 ....nothing formal or organised just a casual thing.  What do you think...? Cheers,  Steve 

Box Hill seems to be 70 miles away from me, which is a nice ride... We could pencil in a meeting at the end each month, I'm in. 

Send me a pm with the postcode of from the place, I'll make a route up and we can meet there. I'll think of an earlier date in September and see if we can make this happen. 

Great idea. 

Aleks 

• Like 2