Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Camel Tail tidy and blinkers

jetdr21

I know several have it and I am wondering about blinkers.  What are you using??  I`m looking at the Cyclops..

• 1 month later...

I went with the motogadget since I had them left over from an older build.  Cheap amazon set on the back though

98B32B45-C2CC-442C-A37A-D2B174C95099-1B7FB061-F342-4826-B7FF-7E563B294CCC.JPG

Went with Proton 500 in the front and Rizoma in the rear.

IMG_20200807_102823.jpg

Edited by Gekkdroid

• 2 weeks later...

I just recently installed the camel fender eliminator and cyclops multi function blinkers. I love the fact that you can tie the rear blinkers into the brake light. It activates in red when the brakes are applied. Anything that helps me be seen is a plus. They are also very thin, so the aesthetics are great.

10 hours ago, zak said:

I just recently installed the camel fender eliminator and cyclops multi function blinkers. I love the fact that you can tie the rear blinkers into the brake light. It activates in red when the brakes are applied. Anything that helps me be seen is a plus. They are also very thin, so the aesthetics are great.

Me too!

8E12CCC2-4D49-4D29-85C7-D46C49C64FB7.jpeg

E2DE34BE-BACD-49D7-BE67-5AE3CDE39B54.jpeg

03E9029D-0349-4541-B4D0-955BF641AE79.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Limey said:

Did you drill and tap your swing arm for those bobbins ?

No, they’re these that I picked up from Amazon.  Keep it mind though, they do me no good if I have to take the rear wheel off. For that, I flip my doohickeys around on my rear wheel stand and grab the bottom of the swingarm. 

C2E1368F-6FA7-4BE9-A364-F6372640CDB6.jpeg

• Like 2

Camel tail tidy does look great with cyclops signals. But I’m gonna hold off on the tail tidy. Already have the cyclops signals which were a major upgrade. I just don’t like all the mud it’ll have up on me and my tail bag with the camel tail tidy or any tail tidy. I did remove the stupid US metal reflector bs and just drilled my tag into the plastic fender way better. 

6 hours ago, Limey said:

Did you drill and tap your swing arm for those bobbins ?

Love the tire! More information please. Your bike looks great btw. And yea I know about the axle prop things got burned on that with a grom lol 

47 minutes ago, roy826 said:

Love the tire! More information please. Your bike looks great btw. And yea I know about the axle prop things got burned on that with a grom lol 

Wrong person.