Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum
Sign in to follow this  
zak

Anyone near Troy, MO interested in Rally Raid T7 Tool?

zak

My girlfriend ordered the rallyraid T7 spanner and they sent two. She got an email from them explaining they sent the second due to the delivery time on the first one. They stated it is ours to keep and I was wondering if anyone near me would be interested in it.

t7 spanner 1-500x500.jpg

Simmons1
3 hours ago, zak said:

My girlfriend ordered the rallyraid T7 spanner and they sent two. She got an email from them explaining they sent the second due to the delivery time on the first one. They stated it is ours to keep and I was wondering if anyone near me would be interested in it.

t7 spanner 1-500x500.jpg

I am in Texas, but I would love to have the tool, if you will ship it. 

Africa Twin / Goldwing / Super Tenere / WR250R / ST1300 / KLR650 / GS1000S / GT750 / H2 750 / H1 500

zak

looking to make a trip out of it, so offering to people near me first. If I can't find anyone I can deliver to nearby I'll explore other options.