2020 Election Make America Great Again!

OU812

2020 Election  

10 members have voted

1. 1. WHo will Win

• Trump......Pence
    • Biden.........Harris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/2020 at 01:30 AM

5 hours ago, johnnygolucky said:

Absolutely astonishing, isn't it? Every day we've shaken our heads at the idiotic things Trump has said for the last 4 years. Moron doesn't even come close. I get why some people voted for him his 2016, Hillary was a terrible person, but you'd have to have a cult-like mentality to still support the lying fool at this point. 

I had so much  material to  choose from this was just one as I got tired of  sorting  through it all. For balance I  had  trouble  finding anything worthwhile from Biden, just  getting  names wrong saying left instead of right simply  mistaken words. Trump is on a completely different planet in different solar system. I personally can't believe how anyone can follow this crazy person.

America Still Has no winner, looks like our poll is accurate. A Deep Division, America is split, It's gonna get Ugly.  What is going on????  

3 hours ago, Louis said:

Is it too late for a postal vote? I'm from out of town. 

Apparently Team Trump believe tremendous fraud is involved ,  Trump believes if the vote is counted in a Blue state for a democrat it's a no go, but in it's a Red state and cast for a Republican it's fine... Biden on the other hand wants to count every vote. So depends on who you support. looks like a decision will be made by the Trump appointed senate judges.

Edited by OU812
1 hour ago, bikeever said:

Curious voting system.  Biden leads with around 4,000,000 votes, but has not yet won🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Yes very strange, Maybe trump will win today? 

Well, Trump got his wish- we made America great again! 

Its official, Trump, your fired! 

(Now time for weeks of recounts...)

Edited by DT675
  • Like 2

My own thought is Biden won because of people voting emotion instead of policy. Get ready for inflation in the near future.

16 hours ago, NvNick said:

My own thought is Biden won because of people voting emotion instead of policy. Get ready for inflation in the near future.

I'd say that's a correct statement. Most of America if not the entire Planet were exhausted with Trump's CONSTANT lies. His endless dysfunctional childish Tweeting. Berating and belittling everyone at the safety of his Twitter from Generals to a 15 year old girl just because they disagreed with him. 

There were a lot of people who might have agreed with some of his polices, I being one, but out of emotion and love of America decided that America deserves MUCH better than Trump's endless negativity and dishonesty. 

And as far as inflation? BWHAHAHA!!! Obama was handed a $1.1 trillion deficit in 2008, 9.9% unemployment with a crumbling economy and losing 800,000 jobs a month. That's what he as handed on day 1. In 8 years, he left office with 4.7% unemployment and a $421 billion deficit and record Dow 19,827.25 the day he left. I didn't vote for him, but looking back it's impressive what he was handed and how he left and he did it without insulting 50 people a day from the safety of a tanning bed. 

Trump came in and within 2 years, BEFORE this pandemic with his tax cuts to himself and his buddies, and then increased spending he increased our deficit to $1.2 trillion. This with being handed a healthy economy. Flash forward a year and saying "the pandemic is a Democrat hoax", "it will end like a miracle by Easter" and telling people to NOT wear masks until we hit 170,000 dead then he says "it's patriotic to wear a mask", he has proven himself to be not only an incompetent President, but horrible human being. 

So your concern about "inflation"? LOL. Spare me your sudden concern for America's economic wellbeing. The mess we're in is because of a guy with 5 bankruptcies.

Today I've seen a celebration, a feeling of relief from Trump's negative grip on Americas heart. I watched people waving Old Glory today and firing off fireworks tonight. So you're right, it's emotional.

I for one have leaned Republican most of my life and I'm overjoyed to have Trump thrown out of office. He doesn't deserve the honor of being there. 

Edited by johnnygolucky
  • Like 5

@johnnygolucky,  Well said. I've liked a couple of your posts about this and for one very important reason- the fact that you have been able to stick with your morals and not just agree with one party come hell or high water. The fact that people can change their minds on a given subject as information evolves and changes, is what will move our country forward. Those who stick come hell or high water (even when its wrong)  toeing the party line is what keeps us from moving forward.  I vote based on what's right, not party lines. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, DT675 said:

Well, Trump got his wish- we made America great again! 

Its official, Trump, your fired! 

(Now time for weeks of recounts...)

Trump has been kicking goals, it appears the goal posts are not in the correct location and requires adjustment and the opposition goals don't count. That's his story  and he's paying lawyers to  promote this deluded fantasy. It appeals to the lowest common denominators.

Back to reality another "disgruntled employee "is leaving the white house! And the only thing that was stopping him from going to jail is you can't indite a sitting president.

He's got 400 million to pay back soon. Don't think that he'll have any supporters soon, an avalanche of smarter republicans racing to distancing themselves. Plenty of comeuppance though, a dish served cold. All in all a big win for world!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Louis said:

If  this is true no way is he going to concede defeat!

Yep. 

In the USA, you can't indict a sitting President. 

That's one reason why Trump has been lying, frantically feeding people lies and fear, doing 7 rallies a day because he knows the SDNY (Southern District of New York) has a stack of indictments including money laundering, tax fraud, tax evasion....that they'll legally be able to serve. 

Look at Trump's past long before becoming President. Lost a class action lawsuit for his fraudulent University. Lost hundreds of lawsuits for failure to pay contractors for work owed, or worse, then claims bankruptcy and screws all the people wo did work for him. He was fined $2 million for stealing money allocated for children's and Veterans groups. $20,000 of the money he took went to having a portrait painted of himself. The Trump Foundation was then shut down for fraud. 

I believe in Karma, and it's finally catching up to Trump. 

Well it's not over yet, Trump is resuming campaigning and planning a massive legal challenge. 

3 hours ago, OU812 said:

Well it's not over yet, Trump is resuming campaigning and planning a massive legal challenge. 

Nothing like holding an insecurity rally during a pandemic when we just broke another daily record of 109,000 new infections in 24 hours. 

That lack of leadership is exactly why more people voted for Biden. 

13 minutes ago, johnnygolucky said:

Nothing like holding an insecurity rally during a pandemic when we just broke another daily record of 109,000 new infections in 24 hours. 

That lack of leadership is exactly why more people voted for Biden. 

Gotta fire up those massive supporters, to show he's still in the running. While the rest of the world wears masks and practices social distancing it just has not caught on in the U.S. Why is that?

9 hours ago, OU812 said:

Gotta fire up those massive supporters, to show he's still in the running. While the rest of the world wears masks and practices social distancing it just has not caught on in the U.S. Why is that?

Why? 

Because we have not had a leader for the last 4 years. Trump literally told his "massive" followers that "Democrats are trying to take away your constitutional rights by wearing a mask", going against literally every single Doctor, First Responder, Scientists, Trump's own Surgeon General and anybody who has more than a 9th grade Education. Saying "15 people have it and it will be gone in 2 weeks". "It will magically disappear by Easter". The President is supposed to set an example, lead by example and instead he just walks around Walter Read Medical Center without a mask while his entire entourage does? Unreal. 

The craziest thing is that a majority of those "massive" Trump supports claim to be Pro Life, yet refuse to wear a simple and effective mask when they're out and about to help save lives. The hypocrisy of it is deafening and the stupidity of it is alarming. 

I dont like wearing them, but if there's even a remote chance that it will save even one life, that it helps us Make America Great Again and fix our crippled economy, then I'm selfless and man enough to help. 

Trump holding his Tour de' Lies is about as dumb as it gets. 

Edited by johnnygolucky
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, johnnygolucky said:

This is so true and so funny..... 👏

• Like 1

Your  hard working commander and chief, highly respected working to combat  covid like no other.

47 minutes ago, OU812 said:

This is so true and so funny..... 👏

58 minutes ago, johnnygolucky said:

Sorry to break it to you guys, it's just more of the same! 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Google AYTU bio sciences “Healight”

This what trump was talking about with his speech that the uneducated foaming masses turned into “injecting bleach”

Ultraviolet disinfecting procedure.  

• Like 1