Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Where are you mounting cameras.. Tips?

OU812

What video cameras do you use had where do you mount them?

looking for ideas, I have mounted my gopro on the Crash Bars and rear pegs, any cool spots you can recommend? 

What equipment do you use?

aswdc.jpg

• Like 1

Chin bar of the crash helmet is a great spot...gives a great perspective. Steve 

• Like 1

Hi Steve

How do you attach your camera to your helmet chin bar as ive just bought a camera and as yet I'm unsure where to place it for the best results.

• Like 1

GoPro hero 7, extended a little to the front of the crash bar, or on the rear scaffolding facing rearward.

On-body: helmet chin strap or shoulder mounted.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Stephen H said:

Hi Steve

How do you attach your camera to your helmet chin bar as ive just bought a camera and as yet I'm unsure where to place it for the best results.

€ 3,68 30%OFF | Motorcycle Helmet Chin Stand Mount Holder for GoPro Hero 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 Xiaomi Yi Action Sports Camera Full Face Holder Accessory

This is what I use. Does the job and doesn't require semi-permanently sticking something to the helmet.

What make model of helmet have you got this fitted to 

Cheers Steve 

1 hour ago, Stephen H said:

Hi Steve

Hi, i use this fairly simple mount I bought from Amazon...it's fitted to an Arai Tour X.  Cheers,  Steve 

Screenshot_20201018-213730_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1