Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Just one, more, bike........

concours

Talked myself into buying one, I was Katoom 690 bound, but a Yammy fan since 1971. Lots of vintage in the stable, modern street bikes as well. 

• Haha 2

I am at the point where "N" is a fixed number........three bikes is what I own, ride, and can maintain.  I did own 4 bikes for two days two weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL welcome ! Sold my 16 500exc before it went Katoom.. started to notice more silver that brown oil at the 15  hour change services.. that and the cases of oil and filters were taking up more space then the fleet does.. haha

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 10/19/2020 at 12:21 PM, TimmyTheHog said:

Topic: Vertigo unleashes Ursus twist and go scooter scrambler thing | |  Adventure Riding NZ

I showed this scientific mathematical equation to the wife for comment. Her response? " Nice try, but no cigar".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

On 11/1/2020 at 4:20 AM, CAJW said:

I showed this scientific mathematical equation to the wife for comment. Her response? " Nice try, but no cigar".

I did aswell and my wife agreed. Then she said 'btw, you've got 4 bikes, I only got 2, so it's my turn to get one'. 

So in the end, I didn't have more success than you either...

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Picked it up at the dealer this afternoon, goddammned cold, 30F, zip tied my heated gear controller on, rode it DIRECTLY to the pub for chicken wings & a pint. 
I like it a lot. 

5CBC3224-AC5A-40D9-8515-BDBAAC37D8C2.jpeg

1F511AB3-5228-4D51-B8F0-C2270FF532C6.jpeg

B38E8632-5491-4634-BA24-EB906841633C.jpeg

D61BB29B-DBC1-4993-AF4F-257A40E382A6.jpeg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, qInvention said:

How did the combination work for you ? I mean the T7 and a pint 😉

Perfect, with a dozen buttery cajun seasoned wings.😎

• Haha 2