Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Found grips, & found spacers, it's all good.

AZJW

• Moderators

Found - I'm looking for a new set of OEM heated grips ( B67-H29A0-V0-00) and spacers (BW3-F6021-V0-00. Due to shipping I want to limit this request to the CONUS.

Thanks.

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• Moderators

Found em' finally!  Found grips, spacers ended up being back ordered for a few months, so I'm still looking for those.

Thanks.

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• 2 weeks later...

This may help you: when I installed my heated grips, I improvised spacers by cutting the original grips to the length I needed to cover with a spacer. My original grips are my spacers.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 12/20/2020 at 6:25 PM, kyle01 said:

I just ordered grips with my new T700 and the spacers (from Yamaha) are $25

@kyle01 Got a link you can share? Yamaha still shows them out of stock.

Thx

16 minutes ago, AZJW said:

@kyle01 Got a link you can share? Yamaha still shows them out of stock.

Thx

I ordered them from my local dealer when the Yamaha site had them out of stock. Got them in a couple of weeks back in October.  The site still said out of stock when I got them. So I would try your local dealer. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thanks @Liquidape. I'll check with them again. 

Ah- didn’t realize they were on backorder... when I bought the bike the dealer was offering to order up all sort of kit for me... I usually run Oxford heated grips but took a look at the parts girls computer screen and the Yamaha ones looked really nice (and were priced reasonably)  She did tell me I needed the spacers ($24.95) but didn’t mention they were back ordered!  Sorry about that.  

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, kyle01 said:

Ah- didn’t realize they were on backorder... when I bought the bike the dealer was offering to order up all sort of kit for me... I usually run Oxford heated grips but took a look at the parts girls computer screen and the Yamaha ones looked really nice (and were priced reasonably)  She did tell me I needed the spacers ($24.95) but didn’t mention they were back ordered!  Sorry about that.  

@kyle01 No worries and no apologies needed. I've had some on order since early November,  but I took  @qInvention advice and used my oem grip ends for spacers in the interim. 

Although it's no big thing, I'll take a picture or 2 and write a word about it in a tech tip.

Here it is: 

Edited by qInvention
added link to tech tip

• 3 months later...

I have a set you can have as long as you pay shipping I am in bc canada

• Like 1

• Moderators

@Stevey3737 Thanks for the offer, pm sent. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Thanks to @Stevey3737I now have the needed spacers. 👏

• AZJW changed the title to Found grips, & found spacers, it's all good.