Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

San Andreas Fault to Carrizo Plain National Monument camp and ride January 2021

REDHORSECA

A T7 friend of a T7 friend is planning a San Andreas Fault  area to Carrizo Plain National Monument camp and ride in January '21. 

I'm not the lead guy, I'm just tagging along. I was just told about it today, sorry I don't have much details at this moment. I just wanted to give as much notice as possible. I'll update the thread as I get more info.

So far I have about 3 T700 rides probably going. Other ADV bikes/ Dual purpose riders welcome.

Edited by REDHORSECA

• 2 weeks later...

This ride is postponed until January and is going to be a camp and ride.

Since the ride distance is so far, going to spend at least one or two nights out there.

Sierra Nevada Adventures offers Multi Day Rides Pacific Coast Rides and motorcycle tours. Join us on our Carrizo Plain Adventure tour.

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.