Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Lets see your new Tenere 700's, world!

Cruizin

• Moderators

One of the few covered bridges in California. 

20201022_121022.jpg

• Like 4

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

Hi,

Now 600 Kms and a little walk around Arromanche, Normandy,  to try my new Michelin tires !

20201021_154723s.jpg

• Like 4

Day after I picked her up. A good 250 mi. break in run up near Colo-Wyo border,surrounded by wildfires .And another pic a couple weeks later with some goodies on her.

04EAE37B-9893-475B-907A-812C4721EE0E.jpeg

DFC1C402-9BE9-43F1-B72D-532FD9340E3F.jpeg

• Like 3

On the way home from picking it up at the dealer today. This is going to be a great bike, I can tell already!

IMG_2690.thumb.jpeg.e4362032d36beef2789a1b38c6fce6a7.jpeg

• Like 4

Went for a short ride yesterday and found some snow. I need to pick up a set of crash bars ASAP. 

20201030_203415.jpg

• Like 2

250 kilometres old in this pic, my first proper adventure ride ... now at 820kms approaching my first service, where the accessorising well & truly starts.  So many goodies to buy haha.  Check out my instagram thetenereriderguider 😀

Capture.PNG

Edited by RIDER GUIDER
bad spelling
  • Like 2

YouTube - RIDER GUIDER - check out my T7 playlist and say hello 😀 

Out testing the newly flashed ECU from 2Wheel Dynoworks today. Nice smooth power delivery throughout the power band. Would recommend .

84F4287B-B050-41F6-99F9-09B2A1CE11DA.jpeg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Zbob said:

Out testing the newly flashed ECU from 2Wheel Dynoworks today. Nice smooth power delivery throughout the power band. Would recommend .

84F4287B-B050-41F6-99F9-09B2A1CE11DA.jpeg

Zbob, the bike already had that. Can you please give us your opinion of the flash?

can you feel the seat Dyno difference? On off throttle completely gone? What set up do you have? Did you remove the snorkel?

• Like 1

Yes, the bike is smooth out of the box. First impression with the flash is a noticeable difference in the power delivery. Just clean and smooth throughout the rpm range.  On-off throttle jerkyness  not totally gone but much better. Slight gurgle on decel but nothing obnoxious. Running a Wings slip on with  snorkel removed. Seat dyno,I can feel a bit of improvement coming into the mid range power. I’m coming off of bikes that want to yank your arms off when you hit the throttle, so still getting use to the power output. All in all to me it was money well spent.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2020 at 2:28 PM, Zbob said:

Day after I picked her up. A good 250 mi. break in run up near Colo-Wyo border,surrounded by wildfires .And another pic a couple weeks later with some goodies on her.

04EAE37B-9893-475B-907A-812C4721EE0E.jpeg

DFC1C402-9BE9-43F1-B72D-532FD9340E3F.jpeg

What tank and saddle bags are these? They look to be the same brand. Are you happy with their fitment?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DT675 said:

What tank and saddle bags are these? They look to be the same brand. Are you happy with their fitment?

Wolfman enduro bags. They fit really well on this bike, I’ve had them for around 4 years or so. A little on the small side for some but I like how compact they are.

Somewhere in the English countryside with a couple of those orange things:

20201031_110502551_iOS.thumb.jpg.f89c3257e753d03ce8bc0642b12ce08b.jpg

• Like 2

Out for a ride with my Uncle. On this ride he just racked up 110,000km on his Buell Ulysses.

thumbnail_IMG_1770.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1771.jpg

• Like 3

Pain Heals, Chicks dig scars, Glory lasts forever 

Almost finished mine, few details remaining. 
Shootout to SKDA MOTO for the awesome job on designing this new kit

(https://au.skda.com.au/t7/)

I hope to have some pics in action too 😄

P.S: If you are on instagram and want to reach me over: jz_tenere700 

20201030_182638.jpg

Edited by jackzappoli
  • Like 3

Hi fellow T700 nuts, Lofty here from North Queensland in Australia. Nearly finished my T700 build in preparation for a few long outback trips. 

Barret shorty pipe, full Bumot soft bags/racks, Pro Taper bars and 30mm risers, Heed crash bars, O M bash plate, Garmin GPS, MOTOZ Rally rear tyre, Pirelli MT21 Rally front, and new pajama's 

IMG_1380.JPG

rack2.jpg

rack1.jpg

Edited by LOFTYBOB
  • Like 7

HI LB, you finally made it over from ADV.

Thanks again for confirming the SW Motech CS fit with the OM skidplate, I bought it and installed it on the weekend.

Welcome to T7.net

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DWEL700 said:

HI LB, you finally made it over from ADV.

Thanks again for confirming the SW Motech CS fit with the OM skidplate, I bought it and installed it on the weekend.

Welcome to T7.net

Sorry for butting in on your convo, I Read that you have fitted the OM skid with the SW Center stand.  Is the OM skidplate of the first design or does it have the cutouts that the new ones are to have?

Thanks

84311111_T7HWY80.thumb.jpeg.096f7f13e9a998e12188058343b2c7c8.jpeg

Out trying to get enough miles to do the 600 mile service next week so I can unleash my inner hooligan!

• Like 7