Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Lets see your new Tenere 700's, world!

Cruizin

4 hours ago, MoPops said:

I’m just glad to see you pick it up so easily!  Ha.  The last time I tried to pick up my (now sold) GS Adventure, I couldn’t... 

Its not really hard, when it lays on the flat with no mud and no luggage 😆

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 3/30/2021 at 8:16 PM, johnneyflyguy said:

Out for a ride with my nephew on his 42 year old Yamaha RD 400

1256710272_Somethingoldsomthingblue2.thumb.jpg.45f8aa813b9f03de43920a90acdf71ac.jpg

Yamaha speed blocks on both. Cracker RD 👍

• Moderators

@RobBonting. Good on you for practicing difficult maneuvers on a big dirtbike. And look at the bright side, at least the drop didn't result in a bent muffler hanger and swingarm damage?  😉

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

Here is a video of me crossing Greek mountains with company . 

bike fully loaded with Enduristan blizzard and hurricane dry bags .

also Rotopax 1 gal . Just an average moto traveller and Tenere's off-road capabilities.

thank you for watching mates.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Dudumas said:

also Rotopax 1 gal . Just an average moto traveller and Tenere's off-road capabilities.

I was waiting for the gear to roll off of the back of the bike in front of you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Dudumas said:

Very well done! Wish I was there with you! This is what the T7 was made to do.

• Like 1

I think I have Yamaha disease...

A ride out to Bala Lake Wales today, the Uk is desperate for rain at the moment as everywhere is very dry. 

Bala Lake.jpg

• Like 4

On 4/19/2021 at 8:49 PM, Charles De Mar said:

I was waiting for the gear to roll off of the back of the bike in front of you. 

haha ha ha it s true  we were stopping continuously to tie down things for him . but he managed to finish the ten day trip, the guy with the white Tenere had no time to prepare he just took extra clothes a tent and a mattress  put it in a North Face dry bag and joined . 

it was not that easy to load and unload every day, we were moving from one mountain to the other but we helped each other and after using a bunch of soft ties and bungee cords we finally got it . 

Great days riding Lostock Dam NSW and surrounding area, T7 perfection!!

IMG_20210424_102147136.jpg

IMG_20210424_130837393_HDR.jpg

• Like 5

1 minute ago, HugoB said:

93810010-60B1-4314-8EB5-015609DFBB7B.jpeg

Recently thinking about all the clean bikes here & wondering where the dirty ones were. Proper!

• Like 1

Finally got all the extras on the bike and got it back together in time for a nice day yesterday. She didn't quite make it through it's shake-down ride. I ended up with a flat. Not a bad place to get a flat tire though. I took some pics while I waited for a buddy with a truck.

DSC01518.jpg

• Like 1

Picked mine up on Saturday, it hasn't been used in anger yet, just ridden home from the dealer.

IMG_5176.jpg

IMG_5177.jpg

• Like 4

Congratulations on the new and sharp looking machine.  Did the bash plate and centre stand come with that model?  And that doesn't look like the Yamaha supplied pipe, is it?