Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Lets see your new Tenere 700's, world!

Cruizin

Looks awesome. Can't wait to get mine in the same colour.

Rich

Incredibly beautiful color that red!  I have mine now for a week and have 750km on it.  It drives very good!  Here some pictures of my motorcycle. 

IMG_20190804_102853.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice!  I will also order the top case rack.  Do you know if it is compatible with the givi trekker outback 42l?  This seems to be the same topcase as being offered on the yamaha site.  I can probably buy the trekker outback very cheap 

Nick 

Arrived at my dealership yesterday.

I can't wait to take her for a first spin. 

IMG_20190809_192242.jpg

IMG_20190810_000524.jpg

IMG_20190809_175036.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NickT7 said:

Very nice!  I will also order the top case rack.  Do you know if it is compatible with the givi trekker outback 42l?  This seems to be the same topcase as being offered on the yamaha site.  I can probably buy the trekker outback very cheap 

Nick 

Looks like Givi interface 

Finally mine's here too, with sidecase- and monoseat rack mounted. Still waiting for the adv side cases and Akrapovic exhaust though..

Love the bike, much more fun than my old Tracer 700

20190813_163339.jpg

Edited by Nilsi
  • Like 3

Just picked up today from Peter Hammond's Cirencester.
Initial impressions ? It's a tall bike I am 6 foot and on tip toes to the ground,
Awesome engine and the exhaust as standard sounds lovely deep base engine note booming out of the can.
Slow control is excellent with a light clutch and torquey engine and handling that compliments even the most ham fisted rider.
I love it 👍 and feel right at home on it straight away , now to plan an adventure for us

IMG_20190817_130348143_PORTRAIT.jpg

• Like 2

I've got mine too 🙂 It arrived few days ago and I've already done 600km.

It's a really great bike. Needs some small modifications, but it's great anyway.

old_tenere_2.jpg

Edited by r2r
  • Like 3

Howdy - finaly the Tenere has landed! Had my first ride - great bike, as good as expected. Things to change: clutch/brake lever, tires for real off-road riding. Seat is ok for me - have a 690 KTM, that’s a real punishment. Will do the Hard Alpi Extrema in September, any proposal for extra lighting? 

A3FFBFC4-2A68-4E93-B6EE-37F2BF2C413C.jpeg

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Getting mine next week 😉

Sonderjude your bike looks very tidy and not unlike the one I am waiting for Yamaha to deliver to me. Unfortunately that's going to be some time in December.

Enjoy your new bike.

• Premium Member

Brought New T7 (literally) home 😉 

29BDACCD-5F66-4070-B02E-E905FFCF36BC.jpeg

Love it

69DBA041-438D-493E-8374-51A707909D76.jpeg

100 miles day 1 😊

Edited by X Plane
Added
  • Like 4

• Premium Member

^ T7 Class.... ditto the love.

A0CC251E-8B99-43AC-9965-66E037A47BFB.jpeg

Somewhere in N.Ireland

01061B89-F908-4B9E-B0C3-20F906348E1B.thumb.jpeg.b6a808007b0463ffefe5c11eb0ae2c63.jpeg

☺️😁

Edited by X Plane
  • Like 5

Picked it up 16 August and it's the best balanced bike I ever rode. As that handy as my old XT500 with 150 kg... :classic_biggrin:. The original Yamaha Side Case Stay with both Cases makes the T7 in my mind too broad for easy travelling. I don't like it when the Side Cases are broader than the handlebars.

Because of that I mounted the original luggage rack only which will give me enough space for a Rack-Pack or more.

What are you thinking about the original Side Case Stay? Has anyone made some experiences already? 

20190823_192815.jpg

20190823_193108.jpg

• Like 4