Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Lets see your new Tenere 700's, world!

Cruizin

4 minutes ago, GM57 said:

Pictures of my first ride with my new T7 around Chantilly and Senlis in France, a bit cold but sunny !

WP_20191204_14_23_36_Rich[1].jpg

WP_20191204_14_51_30_Rich[1].jpg

Looking good , and the fastest colour available as well 😁

• Like 2

Hi all just a few pics of some of the things I have done to my T7

heoco & Becker rear rack 

GB racing protective covers for the sides of the engine 

screen adjuster so I can move it up and down. 
fog lights as yamahas are way overpriced 

and after market crash plate. 
still waiting for outback motech to deliver pannier racks and will be fitting Mosko Motortek soft panniers to the bike and also there tank bag. 

9E2072A2-99B7-48E5-BF26-563FA1C5D910.jpeg

2409DB12-311C-462C-899E-9665A24067F6.jpeg

27B314BD-7C9C-4A49-A7EE-B73F38B631EC.jpeg

1D1F6E39-0D22-491A-B6DB-CCC0BDE3FAC3.jpeg

• Like 6

Can you explain how you went about mounting the non-Yamaha lights or show a picture. It appears you used the lower fork hardware?

• Like 1

looks nice and clean do you want to have a go as sorting mine out? 🙂  IMG_6163.thumb.jpg.a64d8fc948e3c5d1cddf2e4abf520747.jpg

IMG_6167.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Motoadventure said:

Nice did the GB racing covers fit on OK? 

Mick 

Yes no problem but you do loose the little cover that covers the clutch arm but I cut mine down so it would fit with just the one bolt securing it 

13 hours ago, ADVUSA said:

Can you explain how you went about mounting the non-Yamaha lights or show a picture. It appears you used the lower fork hardware?

Yes I used the original fog light arms and just used aftermarket lights that I modified slightly so they would fit and wired them up to the directly to the battery with inline fuse 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Motoadventure said:

looks nice and clean do you want to have a go as sorting mine out? 🙂  IMG_6163.thumb.jpg.a64d8fc948e3c5d1cddf2e4abf520747.jpg

IMG_6167.jpg

Trust me mine was as dirty but just had first service done so had to wash her and then parked her up after service as they started throwing grit down on all the roads 

I still have to put the pannier racks on and have gone for the Outback Motortek racks but have been waiting for them to be finally build which has taken three months and finally ordered them two weeks ago and still waiting for them to be delivered. Not to happy with their service to be honest. I’ve gone for the Mosko Moto soft luggage for the weight. So the bike is almost ready for my Africa trip from nordkapp Norway to Cape Town South Africa down the west coast 

Oh yes and I want to wrap the bike and change the colours a bit. 

Edited by Pockey
  • Like 2

Hello from Portugal, Lisbon.

Heres my TÉNÉRÉ 700 With 100 km, bought wednesday...

IMG-20191204-WA0034.jpeg

IMG-20191204-WA0026.jpeg

Edited by Lupan
None
  • Like 6

I'm wondering to put a vinyl on the exhaust, is it a bad ideia?

Thanks

Edited by Lupan

Bad idea, vinyl melts the exhaust. I had a vinyl Akrapovic sticker on the muffler and it melted. The aluminum sticker does not melt.

• Thanks 1

Ok, and alumium vinyl with a white carbono look, anybody knows if ir exists?

Thanks

Had the bike around three weeks now and havn't even had chance to ride it. All I've done so far is fit heated grips and lower ghain guide.

It's currently at Evotech being guinea pig for new products, hopfully get it back mid January for some riding !

IMG_1535.thumb.JPG.adfb52b8417e0ff3131ea2f821474c24.JPG

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Davey said:

Had the bike around three weeks now and havn't even had chance to ride it. All I've done so far is fit heated grips and lower ghain guide.

It's currently at Evotech being guinea pig for new products, hopfully get it back mid January for some riding !

IMG_1535.thumb.JPG.adfb52b8417e0ff3131ea2f821474c24.JPG

Omg, make make the chance and time to ride. Mnn, free or cheaper Evotech bits then. You just don’t want to get any dirt on her do ya, lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The roads were dry, so time to give the T7 a dust off, after a month or so off it. What a bike. I'm in lurve.

IMG_20191229_142221.jpg

• Like 1

• Premium Member
49 minutes ago, Rich TT said:

The roads were dry, so time to give the T7 a dust off, after a month or so off it. What a bike. I'm in lurve.

IMG_20191229_142221.jpg

I too was out riding today, MT-10 and Tenere 700 both brilliant, 12 degree C fun 👍

• Like 3

On 12/29/2019 at 4:25 PM, Rich TT said:

IMG_20191229_142221.jpg

Rich how good is the exhaust on the bike... I've had one on my v strom from mtc and was happy about it... 

Is it european legal as well... And what are the specs. 

Covered 120 miles yesterday on some nice almost dry roads around Essex... Love this bike, can't wait for an exhaust... Tail tidy on its way.. 😊

IMG_20191230_124443__01.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Been off the road a couple of weeks, stripped some parts of the bike and gave them to a guy to wrap, stole the idea of the tinternet, but I am over the moon with the end product. 
got the ultimateaddons phone case, great, also that little plug to enable gear selection with side stand down (easy chain lubin).

need to save up for black sump guard and bark busters and r and g engine covers, get rid of that annoying little guard. 
oh and those little yellow stickers on forks, which in hindsight should have been separated, they are longer than the raised Yamaha word. 
love this bike

01DBF9F1-860E-4300-8BA9-3858E7239BC4.jpeg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...